• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
No offence to Peats but I don’t think he is the answer as you highlighted, need a number nine who wants to prove himself in the game, we have an underperforming senior playing group already.

I don’t know the answer, Mitch Kenny from the panthers isn’t getting any game time there and is off contract this season.

If Peats is signed as a temporary/short term option because the club is confident Fainu will become available(which it appears they are given they re-signed him and didn’t bother getting anyone else at this stage)I think it’s a better option than what they’re running with currently.A former NSW no.9 with a point to prove is a better option than Croker and a yet to be proven Cust and is a far better decision than the signing of a Newcastle reject Levi last year

There is a reason Peats isnt playing first grade any more. He doesnt want to tackle these days. He is not even a turnstyle in defence, he just leaves a wide open corridor up the middle without even trying to get close enought to tackle. Really folks he is the last thing we need. Um.... on the other hand he is past it and cant tackle or keep up with the game so he does sound like the type of player Des would select.

Raiders and Roosters have 9s galore.

look no further.
The problem with the Raiders and Roosters excess no.9’s are that they are all getting a run at their respective clubs,they all recently re-signed or mid way through a contract,they’re at clubs in contention with much better facilities,which means Manly would have to pay overs

The problem with the Raiders and Roosters excess no.9’s are that they are all getting a run at their respective clubs,they all recently re-signed or mid way through a contract,they’re at clubs in contention with much better facilities,which means Manly would have to pay overs

We are in the process of snatching Nathan Brown from Parra (if the rumour mill is correct) as good as he is I'd prefer a quality 9.

They would release Fainu but dont wont to upset his family. Hope they dont turn out to be another Hopoate clan.

We are in the process of snatching Nathan Brown from Parra (if the rumour mill is correct) as good as he is I'd prefer a quality 9.

They would release Fainu but dont wont to upset his family. Hope they dont turn out to be another Hopoate clan.
Every team needs an “enforcer” and no team more so than Manly,but is he the answer at the overs they’ll likely pay?

Every team needs an “enforcer” and no team more so than Manly,but is he the answer at the overs they’ll likely pay?
Let taupau go along with sironen and gosiewski sign nathan Brown and garner. Sign staggs and fill the gaps with the rest.
1.Trbojevic
2.Saab
3.Staggs
4.Suli
5.Tuipolotu
6.Schuster
7.DCE
8.Trbojevic
9.Lawton
10.Aloiai
11.Garner
12.Olakauatu
13.Brown

14.Fainu
15.Paseka
16.Keppie
17.Davey

Surely not brown. Very overrated and ill disciplined. I don’t believe he’s the type of player Des would be after

Let taupau go along with sironen and gosiewski sign nathan Brown and garner. Sign staggs and fill the gaps with the rest.
1.Trbojevic
2.Saab
3.Staggs
4.Suli
5.Tuipolotu
6.Schuster
7.DCE
8.Trbojevic
9.Lawton
10.Aloiai
11.Garner
12.Olakauatu