1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peachey's rap on Manly

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Chip and Chase, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    FORMER NRL star David Peachey was so impressed by the clinical way in which Manly disposed of the Sydney Roosters last weekend that he has tipped the Sea Eagles to be crowned 2011 premiers.

Read the full article

2. Ralphie

Ralphie Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Bredbo
    Ratings:
    +2,093 / 231
    He's trying to put the mock on us.

3. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,792 / 122
    No he admires our play. Peachey was a pretty good player and what I have heard of him post-retirement only adds to his good reputation. He is in a growing number of spurts in our corner, Des won't admit it but it is not a bad thing.

4. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    I'm pretty sure he is involved in some way with us, might just be as a mentor type to a couple of the really young aboriginal guys we have signed up

He was definitely on that show the club last year at a carnival watching with crusher, just can't recall exactly what it was about

5. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    As long as he isn't involved in a defensive coaching capacity. I'm sure he holds the record for the highest ratio of attempted intercepts vs tackles made.