Paying to post

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
:lol:

Still, its not about 'keeping' members, its about getting new ones. Forums won't cut it i'm affraid.

Ipreclude ST posters at the same time = win win for some. ;)

Only the cheap skates without a philanthropic bone in their body that won't cough up for membership.

I don't know why anyone here cares. It's not like we spend our lives posting over there anyway. :D

theres been a massive postive that everyone has missed.

A certain poster who supports two team (both have this weekend off) isnt a member and i doubt she will be come one. So finnaly MSE will be rid of her fence sitting melbourne loving tripe :)

Now thats worth paying for.

theres been a massive postive that everyone has missed.

A certain poster who supports two team (both have this weekend off) isnt a member and i doubt she will be come one. So finnaly MSE will be rid of her fence sitting melbourne loving tripe :)

Now thats worth paying for.

Who is that clown again?

Nah - just Lotti. This person who claims they are an equally Manly / Melbourne supporter.

Actually maybe its a good idea that the forums are closed, cause everytime Lotti makes a post she gets abused.

A great way to encourage people to become Manly supporters. Maybe they are closing the forums off to paid members as they are actually putting people off.

If there was sensible consistent moderation and control of the forums, they could be so much better.

Actually maybe its a good idea that the forums are closed, cause everytime Lotti makes a post she gets abused.

A great way to encourage people to become Manly supporters. Maybe they are closing the forums off to paid members as they are actually putting people off.

If there was sensible consistent moderation and control of the forums, they could be so much better.
so u dont find it obscene that someone comes on the manly offical forum creaming them selves about the storm and claiming to be a manly and storm fan.

are you high?

Cliffy she has some form of disability, I dont see why some people get so worked up and rip into her, it is very poor form by anyone that does.

Why would I find it obscene who someone else decides to support? What business is it of mine?

I will try to get more Manly supporters - but I don't do that by absuing people who say they like Manly and someone else. I'd rather encourage her nicely and hopefully get her to support Manly only.

The amount of abuse she gets would be enough for most people to give up supporting Manly if they were on the fence. Why are we doing the Storm's membership/supporters drive work for them?

Cliffy Gc - an agent of the Storm.

Why would I find it obscene who someone else decides to support? What business is it of mine?

I will try to get more Manly supporters - but I don't do that by absuing people who say they like Manly and someone else. I'd rather encourage her nicely and hopefully get her to support Manly only.

The amount of abuse she gets would be enough for most people to give up supporting Manly if they were on the fence. Why are we doing the Storm's membership/supporters drive work for them?

Cliffy Gc - an agent of the Storm.
oi fark off

Just because their hooker stole my farking name
im no agent to those pricks 8D

I recall several instances of Cliffy GC creaming himself about the impending arrival of the Titans. Should that also be erased from the forums?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6