1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pat Wilson applicant for Vacant CEO Position

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Corso_Pete, Sep 3, 2009.

1. Corso_Pete

Corso_Pete Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    I read with interest that there has been widespread interest for Grant Mayer's replacement. Apparently one of those interested is none other than former Silvertails hero & ex Sea Eagles CEO, Pat Wilson.

My only comment would be why would he would even think that we would want to take several steps bacwards after the stirling efforts of Mayer.

2. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,767 / 72
    My humble opinion is that Pat has got as much chance of becoming CEO as I have

3. The Gronk

The Gronk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0
    We have you pencilled in as the next PM wheel, so you will be too busy to be the CEO. 

4. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,468 / 74
    hmmmm PAt whilst probably a good guy is more of a lamb amongst wolves than a wolf amongst lambs

5. kingyfan

kingyfan Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    When you become CEO don't forget free sandwiches and beer at every home game for all silvertails members.

6. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,767 / 72
    I might even arrange for you to be Jason's personal massage therapist

7. kingyfan

kingyfan Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    But I am that already.  Can you maybe get me some compromising photos of Jason and the goat instead?  

8. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,775 / 258
    Despite what Matabele thinks even I don't get free sandwiches, so why should he???

Cold pies on the hill for me with my GA admission as part of my membership, besides who wants free sandwiches when you can experience the "delights" of that hill!!