Paseka and Wright!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
It's not that I don't like him just don't think he is anywhere near first grade at the moment.
Hopefully he turns into the best half we've ever seen
( very doubtful) does some great stuff! but comes up with frustrating plays to much at the moment ,with more time I hope this improves. Ponga is far better at this stage. Consistency is key in first grade hope tom finds it.

I take your point, though what I've seen of Ponga is hit and miss, obviously a talented player but fringe first grade for mine at this stage. Both will improve. But I also accept The Who's comment that Hastings is ahead of Twright. In fact I would see Hastings as our likely next 5/8 also and Twright on the wing in a year or so.

Currently Tom Wright is a rocks or diamonds player. He is trying something each time he gets the ball. That's not necessarily a bad thing but it does lead to some howlers. He may develop into a really clever five-eighth. Twenty is the ideal person to guide him through. What I hope is that the club doesn't discard him like it has done with some other good juniors. He is worth the investment because, potentially, he could be another Phil Blake.

Agree with this, although the thing that I like is how the other fundamentals of his game are developing. As I said earlier the kicking to corners and finding the turf at the end of sets. The organising of those around him. The improved defence. He has that Phil Blake or Cliffy Lyons in him which is probably a result of playing junior rugby and not having it coached out of him. He is also coming up with more diamonds than rocks which is different to times last year and shows a good progression. Not ready yet but developing well and provides that x factor, which, in a competition so structured particularly in defence is more and more important.

I take your point, though what I've seen of Ponga is hit and miss, obviously a talented player but fringe first grade for mine at this stage. Both will improve. But I also accept The Who's comment that Hastings is ahead of Twright. In fact I would see Hastings as our likely next 5/8 also and Twright on the wing in a year or so.
That wasn't the who poo bear ;-)

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10