Parra's first Win of the Season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Trent had better hide tomorrow because I have heard an arrest warrant has been issued for him as well

Next week will be the battle for the bush coaches

BREAKING SHOCK NEWS - EELS COACH BRAD ARTHUR ARRESTED !

Shocking scenes at Parramatta's Old sales yards training head quarters today when coach Brad Arthur was swooped on by members by the NSW anti fraud squad, Brad has been charged with impersonating an NRL coach.

be13fc2e7063db130040a0baf764fa31.jpg

Trent had better hide tomorrow because I have heard an arrest warrant has been issued for him as well

Next week will be the battle for the bush coaches

BREAKING SHOCK NEWS - EELS COACH BRAD ARTHUR ARRESTED !

Shocking scenes at Parramatta's Old sales yards training head quarters today when coach Brad Arthur was swooped on by members by the NSW anti fraud squad, Brad has been charged with impersonating an NRL coach.

be13fc2e7063db130040a0baf764fa31.jpg
After what I saw today we are in no position to be hanging shiit on opposition sides. Parra looked better than us today.
I mean FFS it was the Tigers!

I share this same thought C&C. Parra are due to break their drought and may think they have a chance against us.

Also if we are thinking Parra are going to play like they did in Rd2, and just coast, we will get beaten.

We actually need to treat this game with respect and use it as a game to try get our season back on track.
Trouble is, we have the likes of 2018 Premier Marty T. in the team. Arguably sporting the most astute hairstyle in the competition.

But not the most astute brain.

After what I saw today we are in no position to be hanging shiit on opposition sides. Parra looked better than us today.
I mean FFS it was the Tigers!

Tigers were one bounced ball off a goalpost from being 2nd or 3rd.

How we were EVER favourites is beyond me and said so multiple times during the week leading in.

We played a genuine top 4 side yesterday , and it showed.

This isn’t the Tigers of 2015-17, this is a reinvigorated dynamic young team with one smart old head urging them on!!

There needs to be a big turn around in attitude and application of we are to beat anyone!! This game is the perfect opportunity to get things right after a poor fortnight!!

We were favourites because, on paper, we looked a bigger, better team. And we were playing at our 'Fortress' on a Sunday afternoon in front of a decent crowd. I expected us to win and believe the game swung when the ref awarded the first penalty against us. We had manned-up until that stage and had the Tigers pinned in their quarter.
One penalty shouldn't swing a match but from that moment we were terrible and the Tigers near faultless in the first half.
A big pack like we have needs possession or else they quickly tire and drop off in defence.

This will be the battle for the wooden spoon. It sickens me to even contemplate it, but it’s impossible to ignore the reality of just how badly we are coached.

WE have quite a few injuries from last week:

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles

Curtis Sironen (knee, season)
Kelepi Tanginoa (knee, season)
Jorge Taufua (collarbone, round 12)
Jackson Hastings (Achilles, round 7)
Rest of Team (Bruised Ego's, season)

A big pack like we have needs possession or else they quickly tire and drop off in defence.

This. Was just saying to someone this morning, the people who booed the team off at halftime have obviously never played competitive sport, and have zero grasp of how much of an effect 75% possession in the opposition’s favour has on your energy level. Someone said it in another thread, games are being decided in the first half by weight of penalties (and therefore possession) - by the time the stats ‘even up’ (usually artificially, thru official meddling to balance the books) the team that was on a hiding to nothing in the first half just doesn’t have anything left in the tank.

You’d hope anyone who’s played sport competitively in their life would have some empathy; the days when you’re getting smashed by biased officials for no good reason are the hardest ever, nothing seems to go right and the exhaustion does contribute to the errors in both defence and attack.

Jackson Hastings (Black Eye, round 7)

One change to above

The other mob ...

EELS

Brad Takairangi — Eye Socket — Round 10

Jarryd Hayne — Hip flexor — Round 9-10

Nathan Brown — Ankle — Round 8

Greg Leleisiuao — Ankle — Round 7

And DCE has a bruised heart from the lovers tiff. Should be ok to play next week

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12