Parra 2016 - tin foil hat theory

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Here is the problem I see for the Speels in 2016....

Yes they now have Kieran Foran and lets face it, he is a good rugby league player. He can play halfback and has played that position for the Kiwis, but he is no Peter Sterling (for one thing, he has hair). And while their backline of Michael Gordon, Semi, John Folau, Ryan Morgan, Gutho, Corey Norman and Foz isn't all that bad when you look at it, having a talented backline doesn't mean much when your forwards aren't up to scratch.....

Choc and Tim Mannah are past it. David Gower is serviceable at best. They do have a bunch of talented kids, but that is the operative word - kids. Most are barely out of the Holden Cup. They've lost Lussick and have gained Hasson and no prizes for guessing who got the better of that deal.

And when your forwards aren't doing a lot of go-forward, what doesn't help is having kickers who have much better short kicking games than long. We all know Foran can kick, but there was a reason that DCE is the main kicker for Manly and Foz wasn't.

Having two talented goal kickers in Gordon and Gutho will be a bonus for them though.

Personally I think that at best they are a top 8 chance. But other than that, as they have done since 1986 the Speels will be making up the numbers.
But but but Beau Scott they will cry (forgetting that his form dropped off a cliff last season)

Beau Scott won't magically transform the Speels pack into premiership contenders, let alone winners.

I had a good laugh last night reading the League Unlimited forum. Some clown over there (most likely a Speels fan) ranked the 16 teams by their recruitment drive for next season. The laughter came from that whoever it was ranked Parra-doesn't-matta at #1. Their problem though is that they have recruited more quantity than quality.

Somehow they ranked Foran as a bigger recruit than the Warriors snaring RTS and Isaac Luke.....and better than us signing Brown, Lussick, Taupau, Myles and Walker.

Choc has resentment towards Manly......

I will never understand that. Sure he wasn't happy about what happened to Gifty, but other than that this club gave him everything. If Manly (actually Northern Eagles then) didn't give him a go in 2002 he would never have won 2 NRL premierships and a WCC. He would never have played for NSW and most definitely would never have represented his country. All while earning more money in 13 years here than most of us put together will earn in our lives.

Yeah, that's a lot to be resentful for.....

Some people become visibly happier after marriage. But the Watmough discontented crazies seemed to follow his marriage.

He was happy crazy before that.

Wow fancy admitting publicly that you didn't put in for your employer, and just concentrated on getting home.

Parra will come 6th then have all there point deducted after cheating the salary cap.

Please scape through for te next three years choc, suck as much of parras salary cap as you can.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6