Parker's concussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
In one way I can understand it, he's just sticking up for his player. Any coach would. Des would stick up for any of our blokes if the same thing happened.

Right now Arthur is a coach under a lot of pressure and he's scrambling to explain why his team are playing like they are. This is the first time since Round 4 that the Worms haven't been in the top 4, and their form slump is happening at precisely the wrong time of the season for them. I actually thought he looked almost close to tears a couple of times in last nights post match presser.
Yep.. no coach is going to throw his player under the bus for a high tackle at the press conference.

The tackle he copped was a shocker and hopefully Matterson is rubbed out for a while!

Brad needs to be rested now. He is so brave and courageous as a defender and with the ball. We will need his experience deep into the finals.

Not good seeing Parker cop that hit. But at the end of the day that’s footy, it was a bloody courageous run. Anyone who thinks that was deliberate foul play needs their head checked, I’m not a a Matterson fan but it was a pure accident at that pace.

Yeah he should be gone for a few of weeks, that’s fair.
But you can’t crucify him for that, I’m sure if it was one of our players that put on that hit the rhetoric around here would be different.

I'm not in any way excusing Matterson's contact because he has a responsibility to lower his target region regardless...but...Parker's running style out of yardage is a huge concern. He ducks in a similar way to Tedesco to prevent the opposition from getting up and and under him. It's a recipe for disaster as we saw last night.

The way Suli has been running lately, he could cause some serious damage on the back of the space Trbo is creating down that edge at the moment. Obviously, it's terrible what happened to Brad and I wish him a speedy recovery but the silver lining could be seeing what Suli has to offer in a full strength and in form side.

I'm not in any way excusing Matterson's contact because he has a responsibility to lower his target region regardless...but...Parker's running style out of yardage is a huge concern. He ducks in a similar way to Tedesco to prevent the opposition from getting up and and under him. It's a recipe for disaster as we saw last night.

The way Suli has been running lately, he could cause some serious damage on the back of the space Trbo is creating down that edge at the moment. Obviously, it's terrible what happened to Brad and I wish him a speedy recovery but the silver lining could be seeing what Suli has to offer in a full strength and in form side.
To'O is the master at ducking under.

In attack, yes; however, come finals time I know who I'd prefer to see lining up against the Storm. I know he missed a tackle last time we played them but he instills much more confidence in me defensively when it matters than Suli does.

Regardless, I hope Suli shoots the lights out.

Yes the no remorse part was telling , none , zero!!

That should come into the calculations.

Deserves about 5 weeks for that.
The Fox replay with the alternate angle clearly showed that Matterson looked down at Brad after the tackle, saw the lights were out and then just walked away. Contemptible low behaviour. Hope he gets at least 5 weeks

Cheap shot. He turned and dropped his shoulder and led with the shoulder into the head. It looked premeditated and as bad as those tackles get. The worst one I have seen this season. IMO he deserves at least 6 weeks.

how do you rate suli as a defender though?

On a side note Foran+Grarrick owe Parker a nice end of season gift as a thankyou for all the hospital lines Parker runs as a decoy or taking the hospital pass to setup plays later on. Defensive lines see Parker as a genuine line runner who will get the ball unlike many other line runners who are line running for show.

Also it is nice to see Garrick more consistently having a controlled draw to his goal kicking---looks like he has been working on this.

His main issue at the moment is having confidence in the amount of draw he can consistently create and not aiming enough to the right----hopefully he keeps building confidence and backs his draw more into the finals.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11