Parker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I can, he's played more first grade than Paulo and the other backline pick-ups. And why shift Garrick he nails virtually every backline finishing move.
A lot more reliable Parker at centre, Garrick on wing than Garrick at centre, Paulo on wing. Hopefully we pick up a quality centre instead however, and Parks spends more time as cover, and maybe a little time a little further in

Parker has that 'Manly mentality' so that helps at contract time. I doubt he's been told he owns a first grade spot, but he's well in contention, along with a few others.
Turbo, Koula, Garrick, and Saab are locks if fit, doesn't leave muchof an opening! But how often are all fit at the same time? Not often.

A lot more reliable Parker at centre, Garrick on wing than Garrick at centre, Paulo on wing. Hopefully we pick up a quality centre instead however, and Parks spends more time as cover, and maybe a little time a little further in
Think we're done with any further backline acquisitions Pete. I think Seib's a big fan of Parker as are his teammates. In those close games, defensively you need mr reliable in Parker.

Does anyone know roughly how much he would be getting paid?

Parker has that 'Manly mentality' so that helps at contract time
Lol, I posted this before reading Seibold's comment:

“The thing I like about Brad is his toughness and his consistency,’’ Seibold said. “The way he plays, he is the best advertisement for that Manly mentality we talk about."

Seems I'm on the same page as Seibold, this may not be good for my credibility here, oh well @:D

Think we're done with any further backline acquisitions Pete. I think Seib's a big fan of Parker as are his teammates. In those close games, defensively you need mr reliable in Parker.
Most likely you're right, especially re available funds vs what's available on the market. If Turbo plays majority of season, it's a non issue.

If, however, Koula or Garrick are spending the whole season at fullback, our outside backs all of a sudden look very below average: an ageing Parker, Vaega, Talau, Paulo, Tuipulotu. Not exactly top 8 quality.

If Morgan Harper is on his way out of the club it makes sense as a cheap depth signing

You need 30 players so unless they were going to punt on someone I would question what value is in the market

Most likely you're right, especially re available funds vs what's available on the market. If Turbo plays majority of season, it's a non issue.

If, however, Koula or Garrick are spending the whole season at fullback, our outside backs all of a sudden look very below average: an ageing Parker, Vaega, Talau, Paulo, Tuipulotu. Not exactly top 8 quality.
Parker is only ..26 !!.

We hope that we can put a more talented player than Parker in as our starting center next year.

But most other clubs would sign Parker for 300k or whatever he is on in a heartbeat.

You just want him to be your 3rd or 4th best center, not your second-best.

He bleeds Manly. Every club needs a bloke like him. Not the most talented but always has a go. A couple in the squad who are far more talented should follow his desire and effort. A local junior that is being looked after.

Can’t wait to see him play 10 years at Manly….so good!

Bring on 2024…squad is shaping nicely….. year of the Eagle!!!!!

Parker is to backs, as Woods is to forwards & they play at the same pace. BTW standard.
The 2 key words in your post is STANDARD and PACE feathered friend

Have a look at the Pace and Standard of the Winning finals footy players
and compare that to Parker and Woods pace and Standards
They both fall short of the BIG game Pace and Winning Standards
They would both be a liability in the fast and Furious Final's footy Eliminations

Lower our Legendary clubs Great Benchmark Standards
and we stand for Nothing Great
1695371428380.png

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11