• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
-The Injection of bench players to start. Sipley and Aloai gave us the spark in the forwards, Tapau set on the bench, and finally brought his game.. the outside backs , Morgan Harper taking the ball back laid platform for outside backs to work hard and that was a positive, even for Parker/Saab.. Schuster was outstanding, key players changed the tempo and aggression of our game, Aloai and Sipley. i thought Foran also really put effort....We are going all the way guys if Manly plays like Manly, grinds it out with any team. Walker takes Parkers place at Centre and a hooker in Cust 9...we can go all the way.

And who would you replace him with Einstein?

Well now we have even more injuries so the answer is more difficult

But Harper or Funa should have come in for Parker from round 1
And the backline reshuffled accordingly.
A combination from Suli, Harper & Walker should have filled the 2 centre positions.

Now with injuries not sure but Parker is not the future.

Warriors were dreadful on Friday but against every decent team Parker has looked dreadful.

People have short memories because we won one game and he wan't terrible.

How many times does he drop the ball after contact and what is with that beached dolphin thing he does when he is tackled? Anyone ever see him earn a penalty with that humping the ground clown move?

Sorry man - watch the game or understand it better - tonight he got us on the front foot coming out of our end. His carries were fearless and he made yards each time. He has been poor up till tonight but give credit where credit is due.

Yes because you're an expert.

He played one ok game against very average opposition on Friday.
Doesn't change the fact he is not up to this level and is made to look ordinary by the better teams.

Yes because you're an expert.

He played one ok game against very average opposition on Friday.
Doesn't change the fact he is not up to this level and is made to look ordinary by the better teams.
To be fair,there’s a few in the team that look ordinary against the better teams that some on ST carry on like they’re the next Immortal

Sorry man - watch the game or understand it better - tonight he got us on the front foot coming out of our end. His carries were fearless and he made yards each time. He has been poor up till tonight but give credit where credit is due.

BTW the stats don't exactly back up you argument.

Only 79 m from 14 runs
14 tackles and 4 missed tackles (3rd highest)

So your benchmark of a good game may be a little lower than mine.
Fair enough compared to his normal woeful performances this was a giant improvement, but hardly a "good" game.

Only 79 m from 14 runs

Fair enough compared to his normal woeful performances this was a giant improvement, but hardly a "good" game.
That is precisely what I saw from Parker as well .

But I also saw resilience from him and most of those 14 tackles he made were crucial and had to be made for us to be able to go on and win the game

In the end our great and gritty win against all odds against the warriors was at the back of our resilient never say die team effort by all players including Parker

Only 79 m from 14 runs

Thanks mate - BTW I am basing my assessment on what I saw and watched. I certainly don't have to look at some stats to identify if he played well or not. I have just enough experience to work that out for myself. Thank you though for the input.

My Favourite Parker. He was definitely a Pants Man and just quietly I reckon he was slipping Lady Penelope a length or two.

Big-Chief-Studios-Parker.jpg copy.jpg

So Manly being down 12 players to injury and suspension doesn't count as being decimated? I guess it really is all Des fault...
Des really needs to get better and get more than 30 players into the cap, he needs to carry the ball better and defend better. He was woeful in all facets on Friday night.... oh hold on he cant do anything about injuries and not sure he can stop Foran dropping that ball etc except to run drill after drill this week to rectify.

Well now we have even more injuries so the answer is more difficult

But Harper or Funa should have come in for Parker from round 1
And the backline reshuffled accordingly.
A combination from Suli, Harper & Walker should have filled the 2 centre positions.

Now with injuries not sure but Parker is not the future.

Warriors were dreadful on Friday but against every decent team Parker has looked dreadful.

People have short memories because we won one game and he wan't terrible.

How many times does he drop the ball after contact and what is with that beached dolphin thing he does when he is tackled? Anyone ever see him earn a penalty with that humping the ground clown move?
We have been flogged by panthers, roosters, souths even dragons. Parramatta and Melbourne will probably do the same. The first four rounds Parker and co were absolutely burnt. These teams are the benchmark, they have set the platform. This is the level and quality the club needs to get to, needs to compete with. And is an indication of what players we need and dont need in order to be able. If we keep these players then we as a club must be content with where were at, happy with being a sub par team beating sub par oppositions and nothing more.

Thanks mate - BTW I am basing my assessment on what I saw and watched. I certainly don't have to look at some stats to identify if he played well or not. I have just enough experience to work that out for myself. Thank you though for the input.

Good for you mate.
Why let facts get in the way of what you want to believe.

That is precisely what I saw from Parker as well .

But I also saw resilience from him and most of those 14 tackles he made were crucial and had to be made for us to be able to go on and win the game

In the end our great and gritty win against all odds against the warriors was at the back of our resilient never say die team effort by all players including Parker

See this is the incredibly low expectations we have for Parker.

The fact he made tackles that he SHOULD have made, is expected to make as a first grade NRL player and people think WOW he played well.

A "good" game for Parker is the absolute minimum that most NRL centres deliver every week.

Personally like a centre who has blistering pace, power and can score a 100m solo try
This is not Parker...
But I tell you 1 thing
These others may not have the ability to make 1 on 1 tackles that stop a bloke in his tracks like this bloke
If Manly keep Tom fit - the Schu fit - and we can actually score points....Parker can play his part in a side tgat needs to work together
Not my favourite player, but always a fan of any player who plays to their ability- Parker does this and if he scores a few more tries, will be an important part of the Manly resurgence

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10