Parker to centre on Sun.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I know I'll take a lot of incoming flak on this, but, for the Parra game I'd have Parker at centre and Garrick back on the wing. With Saab and Talau out and Ray probably suspended, we have a ready made solution in Hank.

No flak from me mate, but... I'd continue with the Garrick/centre move as it's easier to replace a position like for like instead of making unnecessary changes to other spots.

No flak from me mate, but... I'd continue with the Garrick/centre move as it's easier to replace a position like for like instead of making unnecessary changes to other spots.
Thanks 47ers...Since we're down on wingers atm, just think what we might lose in attack we gain defensively with Parker. Just till a winger becomes available.

It would only be appropriate if Parker and Harper marked up on each other.

The two biggest Silvertail whipping boys of the last 5 years.
Lets get the whip out and start Whipping our feathered friend @Eagle 1 who made this outrageous Suggestion .

@Eagle 1 deserves 10,000 lashes and I want to give him the first 5000
1710818012851.png

I don’t think Talau is really a winger, more a centre, and Ray is pretty limited in what he can do. It’s a shame we don’t have better young prospects waiting in the wings. It’s the kind of position you can afford to take a risk with and play an up and comer with speed and X factor. I don’t rate Talau, Vaega or Faulalo overly much at all. All three are pretty much NSW Cup standard.

I don’t think Talau is really a winger, more a centre, and Ray is pretty limited in what he can do. It’s a shame we don’t have better young prospects waiting in the wings. It’s the kind of position you can afford to take a risk with and play an up and comer with speed and X factor. I don’t rate Talau, Vaega or Faulalo overly much at all. All three are pretty much NSW Cup standard.
Agree with most of this. Vaega in particular i don't trust with his decision making and ability under the high ball.

I would need to see more of Talau and Faulalo before I have a firm view.

Agree with most of this. Vaega in particular i don't trust with his decision making and ability under the high ball.

I would need to see more of Talau and Faulalo before I have a firm view.
Shame about Talau, he looked really good out there on Sunday.

Lehi Hopoate for me. We are 2-0 and can afford to give the young buck a go.
If he’s ready to play,good enough and is the best option,then you look at playing him,not because the team is 2-0 and can afford to give him a go,especially with the 3 matches that proceed the Eels (Not sure of his contract status and whether he’s allowed to play anyway)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8