Panthers drop 3 players

• Thread starter Deleted member 26876
  • Start date
  • We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
D

Deleted member 26876

NRL.com

Matt Moylan, Peta Hiku and Waqa Blake will play for the Panthers against Newcastle Knights in the Intrust Super Premiership NSW on Saturday.

The players have been dropped from the Panthers NRL side following a breach of team protocol.

The club now considers the matter dealt with and will be making no further comment.
Apparently due to getting drunk after the game against the storm, hahaha their backline will be cooked this week.. Oh no it won't they are versing souths

Last edited by a moderator:
NRL.com

Matt Moylan, Peta Hiku and Waqa Blake will play for the Panthers against Newcastle Knights in the Intrust Super Premiership NSW on Saturday.

The players have been dropped from the Panthers NRL side following a breach of team protocol.

The club now considers the matter dealt with and will be making no further comment.
Isn't Moylan their Captain lol....Lord help us..That vacant facial expression of his always gave me the impression he possessed a single digit IQ God love him.

Hmm, that is big for them. Might have to change my tips...

That said they have alot of backline depth in their ressies squad.

Isn't Moylan their Captain lol....Lord help us..That vacant facial expression of his always gave me the impression he possessed a single digit IQ God love him.

It's certainly there sometimes but it's not nearly as bad as the stupid face Mitch Pearce pulls out. Particularly in interviews when he's glancing across the room, taking long pauses and "aaaaaghinngg" at every footy legend or journo holding a mic to him like they're some peasant or annoying kid. Can't stand his arrogant drawl like he's trying to be cool but it just sounds like he never gives a sh*t and he's too cool and that pretty different to his dads intense stare

It's certainly there sometimes but it's not nearly as bad as the stupid face Mitch Pearce pulls out. Particularly in interviews when he's glancing across the room, taking long pauses and "aaaaaghinngg"

Give him a break. He's just looking around for love, hoping it will walk through the door. Too bad he didn't see the "no dogs allowed" sign out the front.

CZtcAzwWYAACzlI.jpg

Wow, Moylan, that's massive.
I wonder if @Jax24 can shed any light?
Hey @wombatgc I don't really have much info regarding this situation. From what I do know is it was a case of the players breaking curfew after their game. Sounds like they just had a late night out "enjoying" themselves lol. I did see Cheyse Blair post a pic of him and Peta on IG in what appeared to be a social setting. Maybe they got together for a catch up as well possibly. Maybe they all went to see Snake at his restaraunt too lol.

In all seriousness though I can't really confirm or deny anything. I can however say while I might be a tad disappointed in the nephew, I'm sure he will learn from it. He is young and has never had any other off field incidents so hopefully it's the only one. In the bigger scheme of things there has been many players involved in much more serious incidents than this off the paddock. Some even currently a part of our team.

Hey @wombatgc I don't really have much info regarding this situation. From what I do know is it was a case of the players breaking curfew after their game. Sounds like they just had a late night out "enjoying" themselves lol. I did see Cheyse Blair post a pic of him and Peta on IG in what appeared to be a social setting. Maybe they got together for a catch up as well possibly. Maybe they all went to see Snake at his restaraunt too lol.

In all seriousness though I can't really confirm or deny anything. I can however say while I might be a tad disappointed in the nephew, I'm sure he will learn from it. He is young and has never had any other off field incidents so hopefully it's the only one. In the bigger scheme of things there has been many players involved in much more serious incidents than this off the paddock. Some even currently a part of our team.
Thanks @Jax24 I probably shouldn't have put you on the spot like that. But I have always respected your honesty and discussions around Peta.

Thanks @Jax24 I probably shouldn't have put you on the spot like that. But I have always respected your honesty and discussions around Peta.
Thanks @wombatgc!!! Yeah in all honesty I think it was just a breach in curfew as i mentioned and nothing more serious or sinister. They were only dropped for one game so that also points to it most likely being the case as well.

If anything the most disapointing part of it all was their Captain Moylan was part of it. While I understand no one's perfect and we all make mistakes, it doesn't set a good example.

Anyway on a positive note it's great to see our team starting to build some momentum and heading in the right direction. They seem to be forming a great chemistry together and legitimately playing for and trusting in each other. They also appear to be really enjoying themselves as well. Winning cures everything as they say lol.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8