1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Our Brett

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Copa Eagle, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Copa Eagle

Copa Eagle Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    Brett is looking 10 x better than in the photo of him in the membership renewal drive, he looks to have put on size now.

Attached Files:

2. Andrew..

Andrew.. Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Alstonville
    Ratings:
    +1,899 / 27
    I'd imagine the emotional relief he must be feeling now would be equal in not more beneficial to to his overall recovery.
    I hope he and Glenn can start to really enjoy their footie again..good luck boys !

3. Copa Eagle

Copa Eagle Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    i jsut think its awesome hes looking fit again, that photo of him for the member ship drive was almost sad, its great to see him filling out a manly shirt again ! well done to the staff helping brett !

4. WESTIE

WESTIE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 9
    Youd have to hazzard a guess that brother glenn would be a player re-born , in 2011....2010 would have been a hard slog for him.

5. Brookie4eva

Brookie4eva Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +175 / 1
    And hopefully with Brett and Glenn sorted, the whole team will be a team re-born.

6. sydsider

sydsider Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Cant bloody wait to see him playing again.I reckon that purple scum Slater would be a little worried seeing he got a walk up start into the Kangaroos with Gallop rubbing Brett out.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ;)
    yeah they are alot  better in that pic  copa...
    looking fit already... 

8. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,793 / 122
    Isn't that photo from last year?

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lmao thanks for fukn up our confidence ..lol  ;D

10. Copa Eagle

Copa Eagle Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    That photo was taken recently, I'm sure of it, they're also on the website !