Other Round 3 Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Blatant forward pass probably the reason. Ref right on the spot and let it happen. Terrible call but meh warriors been copping it for years

Refs "always get their man."

Raiders coach Ricky Stuart is reportedly under investigation for his conduct on the sideline of his side’s controversial 31-34 loss to the Warriors in Round 3.
An irate Stuart chose not to speak to the media post match after he took exception to the refereeing of the game, most notably a forward pass that led to a crucial Warriors try.

It is alleged Stuart dropped the ‘F bomb’ in abuse of referee Henry Perenara from the sideline, an assertion the Raiders coach strongly denies.

Stuart admitted he was venting his frustration on the sidelines along with the other Raiders home fans, but denied directing abuse at any individual, including Perenara.

Perenara was only promoted from reserve grade for the Raiders clash with the Warriors after Matt Cecchin was scratched due to illness.

Refs "always get their man."

Raiders coach Ricky Stuart is reportedly under investigation for his conduct on the sideline of his side’s controversial 31-34 loss to the Warriors in Round 3.
An irate Stuart chose not to speak to the media post match after he took exception to the refereeing of the game, most notably a forward pass that led to a crucial Warriors try.

It is alleged Stuart dropped the ‘F bomb’ in abuse of referee Henry Perenara from the sideline, an assertion the Raiders coach strongly denies.

Stuart admitted he was venting his frustration on the sidelines along with the other Raiders home fans, but denied directing abuse at any individual, including Perenara.

Perenara was only promoted from reserve grade for the Raiders clash with the Warriors after Matt Cecchin was scratched due to illness.
Matt cecchin scratched due to illness... hmmm interesting

Where is the story on perenara's **** up and how it cost the raiders?

Brissie Kid

Bencher
What is this next NRL junk idea? To add a 18th player to cover player ruled out by concussion? Just coz the AFL have it ya know?? We all know in NRL teams that will be rorted.

All the NRL need to do is get rid of the rule that teams have four on the interchange bench. Let teams have as many on the bench as they want.

So long as the number of interchanges is within the rules, why does it matter how many different bench players they use?

It may even help stop some blow outs along the way.

Will on the hill

Bencher
Tipping Member
Matt cecchin scratched due to illness... hmmm interesting

Where is the story on perenara's **** up and how it cost the raiders?
Impossible to tell from the replay as the only angles available were from the worst possible position. HP was in the best possible position. I'd like to see the refs wear some sort of pov camera, would be great for TV and would help with assessing referees performance.

Ryan

Journey Man
I have to apologise to Dan Ferris. The last couple of years The Titans have looked like absolute slop, slow, lethargic, unfit. He has them ticking for the first time in a long while this season....they've trimmed up, playing the ball quick, good ruck speed.

Will on the hill

Bencher
Tipping Member
What is this next NRL junk idea? To add a 18th player to cover player ruled out by concussion? Just coz the AFL have it ya know?? We all know in NRL teams that will be rorted.

All the NRL need to do is get rid of the rule that teams have four on the interchange bench. Let teams have as many on the bench as they want.

So long as the number of interchanges is within the rules, why does it matter how many different bench players they use?

It may even help stop some blow outs along the way.
Don't mind it but I reckon the player that cannot continue must sit out for a week to prevent teams using it to gain an advantage.

Ron E. Gibbs

First Grader
I have to apologise to Dan Ferris. The last couple of years The Titans have looked like absolute slop, slow, lethargic, unfit. He has them ticking for the first time in a long while this season....they've trimmed up, playing the ball quick, good ruck speed.
Save your apologies, Ryan - Dan Ferris is now with Zoolander at the Bulldogs. He has nothing to do with this Titans team. Probably explains the change.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Anyone including Mr Penn who thinks a win is coming anytime soon is kidding themselves. Titans tonight even with ash Taylor would put 50 on us in a few weeks so powerful and strong.

Panthers .. We are now $7.00 in betting , one of the longest odds in a long while at brookvale oval.

Warriors.. see them play the raiders this weekend committed and playing as a team

Titans.. scary prospect

Yes turbo may be back but this is three games which I can't see a win.

Then tigers at Bankwest on ANZAC day, tigers have to wood over us won the past 4 or 5 games straight against us.

Hang in there fellow manly fans it's going to a bumpy ride over the next month or so.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Love a no nonsense, passionate, but smart coach like Ricky Stuart here !
Ricky has got his players playing with the same passion he displays in the media
I love his FCK THE REFS WHO FCKED UP HIS TEAM. It is worth every dollar of his fine

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
So obviously our slop, slow , lethargic, unfit rabble is the result of no one but themselves. Yet we've kept most of this s**t together for the last 4 years. Go figure ?!?!?!

madmax

Bencher
Well at least the whole weekend wasn’t a wreck.....knights got beaten thank God. I can handle Manly losing but cannot handle the Knights or the Worms winning. 1 out of 3 is not bad Lolol.

Nordburg

First Grader
Not sure Manly have to fear the spoon really.Cows are in big trouble with no Morgan and they’re not likely to get anyone to replace him that’ll be any threat.And at least DCE can’t play any worse.

ManlyArmy

Bencher

Hold your praise, Ferris is now at the Dogs with Trent

Mitch

Bencher
Anyone including Mr Penn who thinks a win is coming anytime soon is kidding themselves. Titans tonight even with ash Taylor would put 50 on us in a few weeks so powerful and strong.

Panthers .. We are now $7.00 in betting , one of the longest odds in a long while at brookvale oval.

Warriors.. see them play the raiders this weekend committed and playing as a team

Titans.. scary prospect

Yes turbo may be back but this is three games which I can't see a win.

Then tigers at Bankwest on ANZAC day, tigers have to wood over us won the past 4 or 5 games straight against us.

Hang in there fellow manly fans it's going to a bumpy ride over the next month or so.

I can’t see a win this week (clearly), but Tom back (likely) at a stadium where we had a decent record at Gosford, a win against the warriors wouldn’t completely surprise me.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 5 6 47 12