Other Games [Round 5, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Whenever a coach has the "full support" of the Board and the owners, you know it's not going to end well.
It will not matter who they put in to coach if the foxes continue to be allowed to run the chook house (maybe that should be rabbit warren?)

I am not particularly a Sam Burgess fan but you have to ask yourself what he had to gain by coming out and stating that it was a toxic environment because of a lack of accountability for blokes like Mitchell and Walker…?

Just ran into the Wests Tigers boys at the Brisbane airport (in my Manly jersey, naturally) Was gonna sledge the lot of them but thought better of it.

Titans soon, got a feeling the Cows are going to rack up a big score today. Half time spray coming up from Des again.

Titans soon, got a feeling the Cows are going to rack up a big score today. Half time spray coming up from Des again.
I got a feeling that this could be a big Cows win too,but I also have a suspicion that the Cows are the type of team that could think this is going to be a walk in the park and just try and score off every play

I got a feeling that this could be a big Cows win too,but I also have a suspicion that the Cows are the type of team that could think this is going to be a walk in the park and just try and score off every play
16 nil, with the Tits just holding on before halftime, floodgates to open up 10 min into 2nd half.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8