Other Games [Round 5, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The refs can easily fix that.

I am just happy to see another team play worse than we did last week.
We could take some heart from the dogs
They are playing with speed and purpose
not slow and boring
Loving seeing roosters getting flogged
We have to come out with the same intent against Panthers

No fan of the dogs but this is just delightful.
We could take some heart from the dogs
They are playing with speed and purpose
not slow and boring
Loving seeing roosters getting flogged
We have to come out with the same intent against Panthers

Who'd have thought the Dogs would be up 26-0 at HT. Did Gus put a rocket up them or the Roosters turned up "cocky". Probably a bit of both...

The refs can easily fix that.

I am just happy to see another team play worse than we did last week.
They were terrible in Wollongong, if you don’t rock up with the energy and attitude you can get rolled by any team that does.

The pinkies won’t change the result of this game, the Rorters have been cleaned up by the Dogs.

If I could change one thing immediately it would be ruling on forward passes. That pass from Kikau to Burton was a shocker as was the Mahoney pass for Hughes before half time. Even the half-wits in the bunker could rule on those two... The only upside here is seeing Easts get rogered... :)

The Roosters were losing the game well before they lost Teddy , Walker and Young
4 tries to nil is a disgrace
No Resilience
No Excuses

I‘ve really enjoyed the game, lovin the score board, just hope the Doggies go with it, a 50 nil score would be a solid result for the Chooks.

You could take this 2 ways. It's either we have no hope as we are so sh*t that we struggled at home to beat this mob or perhaps some hope that the riff without Cleary struggled to beat this mob last week.

You could take this 2 ways. It's either we have no hope as we are so sh*t that we struggled at home to beat this mob or perhaps some hope that the riff without Cleary struggled to beat this mob last week.
Weekend of upsets perhaps mq, with all this rain around, it's certainly smelling like one.

A tale of two halves this game.......

I'm glad Sydney has the rain and Adelaide doesn't right now. My lawn grows 10 foot tall overnight if it gets even a sniff of rain and that means my pet hate ... lawn mowing lol.

Oh wow. Dogs should be embarrassed. Giving up more than a point a minute in this second half after such a big first half lead. Inexcusable, even with calls going against them.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8