Other Games [Round 3, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Keppie did play his part with some poor handling for Souths. Wish the guy the best but geez, decent off load.

Looking at Souffs Twitter I think they want Demetriou, Keppie and Trell lynched 😀

Losing has a negative , unpleasant , depressing impact on fans and the more loses the more distressed they become and this is evident on all clubs forums
There is no joy in losing
No one likes Losing
And No one wants losers in their club and this is why clubs eventually gets rid of losers

An Agonising loss has left these fans Devastated .
How many more loses can they take ?
1711108925201.png

Attachments

• 1711108930661.png
    1711108930661.png
    718.5 KB · Views: 6
Monday ... Tuesday at the latest, Jason Demetriou will have the full support of the Souths board.

On the other side of tonight's coin, Robinson will be happy with their win, but won't be happy they continue making multiple errors. The only difference is tonight Souths didn't make them pay like we did.

So it seems (according to the tips) that there was something obvious I missed by picking the undefeated raiders to win against the winless warriors.

Most of you went for NZ.

bugger

Ask any RL fan who they would rather have in their team Hudson Young or Haumole Olakautau. There’s only one person that would have Young and unfortunately it was the coach of the NSW team last year. lol
I knew the Blues would lose every time I saw his name picked.

Fittler is an absolute idiot

Looking at Souffs Twitter I think they want Demetriou, Keppie and Trell lynched 😀
Demetriou is a really nasty character, in one game last year an opposition player got a real nasty injury and all Demetriou could do is rant and rave about the Refs decision and Rabbits up by plenty. Would be a fitting come down if he doesn't last the season.

Demetriou is a really nasty character, in one game last year an opposition player got a real nasty injury and all Demetriou could do is rant and rave about the Refs decision and Rabbits up by plenty. Would be a fitting come down if he doesn't last the season.
The way out the back door is with back to back loses
Failure sucks the life out of every organisation
Losers dont last long
Demetriou is under the pump

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10