Other Games [Round 2, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A question for the refs amongst the group.
Brian To'o is ruled to have lost the ball short of the line but it's a 20 m restart.
Isn't the knock on in the field of play the first infringement?
I have noticed this occur a number of times over the years.

Brian To'o is ruled to have lost the ball short of the line but it's a 20 m restart.
It's because the ball went touch in goal after the knock on.

Yeah I don’t get that either but it has been consistent for ages… if you knock it on but then the ball goes dead in-goal it is ruled a 20m drop… he must have slid dead in goal I guess…

Good game that
Parra were good… they had no right to be leading at half time and the riff took massive advantage is Simonson going off early…
Riff deserved the win but Parra are going alright, we will get a big test next week…

FB_IMG_1710545767271.jpg

Yeah there was a point in that first half after they scored a couple where the Riff looked like really blowing it open. They bombed plenty tonight and still win comfortably in the end.
Agree Riff were the better side but 90% of their success came down Lionel’s side where the structure was destroyed once Simonsson went off..
Eels defence otherwise was good, their forwards played well (RCG was great), Dylan Brown looked fantastic, Moses was injured still I would say as he had a very quiet night and we are not the Riff…
I am excited by our Vegas performance but we have some big challenges coming up and we will know what kind of side we are by the time we clash with Riff in R5…

Harper has been horrid tonight, so glad we got rid of him
It is so refreshing to be over the slow Harper / Parker era and they are both demoted for good reason .

The fact is clubs upgrade every season to keep improving their chances of dominating
and the only way up is with upgrades

The exciting Koula and Garrick centre pairing is an exhilarating breath of fresh air

So far this round I have seen 3 things that make me smile:
  • Sean Keppie still making the same silly mistakes
  • Kelma Tuilagi still can't defend
  • Morgan Harper still can't defend

Same 💩, different jumpers.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11