Other Games [2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
It’s an absolute carve up.

One thing mystifies me though, why do we always see some goose in a Bunnies jersey at a game when they aren’t even playing.

It’s the only shirt they own ?

It’s an absolute carve up.

One thing mystifies me though, why do we always see some goose in a Bunnies jersey at a game when they aren’t even playing.

It’s the only shirt they own ?

Andrew Voss made a comment some years ago about how there's always a souths jersey at any game...and since then the great unwashed have made it their mission in life to have at least one jersey at most sporting events.

You can bet they'll be there in the soccer, I saw one in the tour de france coverage, and even one in the MLC (major league cricket) comp down in 'merica.

Proving once again, you shouldn't encourage anyone from souths in any way ( especially by letting them back into the comp).

What is it with club colours these days?
How come Cronulla played in the Newcastle Knights jersey against Manly? When did they have red in their livery, or is the red symbolic of bloodletting within the selections?
What's happened to the traditional Gold colour of the Balmain-West Tugers? It has morphed into orange. The Tugers have the most iconic colours for any sporting organisation: gold and black (with white); these colours are a designers dream. So why change to carrot and black?
And what out the Worriers? Do they ever play in the same colour/style of jersey twice? I can't believe they don't adopt the predominately black-and-white colours of their homeland which every sportsperson identifies with.
I know, I know. I'm tackling the trifling questions here.

abe-simpson-abe-simpson-cloud.gif

Andrew Voss made a comment some years ago about how there's always a souths jersey at any game...and since then the great unwashed have made it their mission in life to have at least one jersey at most sporting events.

You can bet they'll be there in the soccer, I saw one in the tour de france coverage, and even one in the MLC (major league cricket) comp down in 'merica.

Proving once again, you shouldn't encourage anyone from souths in any way ( especially by letting them back into the comp).
How did they get passports ?

Thursday, July 27
Broncos v Roosters, The Gabba, Nine/Fox, 7:50pm

Friday, July 28
Tigers v Rabbitohs, Scully Park, Tamworth, Fox, 6pm
Storm v Eels, TBD, Nine/Fox, 8pm

Saturday, July 29
Raiders v Knights, GIO Stadium, Fox, 3pm
Dragons v Sea Eagles, WIN Stadium, Fox, 5:30pm
Panthers v Sharks, BlueBet Stadium, Fox, 7:35pm

Sunday, July 30
Bulldogs v Dolphins, Salter Oval, Bundaberg, Fox, 2pm
Titans v Cowboys, Cbus Super Stadium, Nine/Fox, 4:05pm

Seriously, with all the offsides and dodgy passes that get let go, how the hell did the ref and bunker see that as offside?

That game has got to have taken a bit of fuel out of the tank for the Chooks for next week. Seasons probably gone for them also you would think. Hopefully we should benefit from some lost motivation from the Chooks next weekend.

That game has got to have taken a bit of fuel out of the tank for the Chooks for next week. Seasons probably gone for them also you would think. Hopefully we should benefit from some lost motivation from the Chooks next weekend.
On the other hand they might be fired up for one last crack

On the other hand they might be fired up for one last crack
Depends on what head space there at I guess. That head shot by JWH on Haas looked pretty bad, think he's used up all of his brownie points now. I'd be surprised if he just gets another fine again, but then again it is Easts tho. Also, Billy Smith on report for a crusher tackle also.

Depends on what head space there at I guess. That head shot by JWH on Haas looked pretty bad, think he's used up all of his brownie points now. I'd be surprised if he just gets another fine again, but then again it is Easts tho. Also, Billy Smith on report for a crusher tackle also.
Grade 1 careless. $3000 fine with early plea. 2 game suspension if he fights and loses.
No charge for Billy Smith.

The Broncos are improving and proving to be a serious title contender
The Roosters have lost their Mojo
Robbo is lost for answers
Nick the Greek is planning for an early Holiday to the Greek Islands with his Mistress
1690514364626.png

Laurie has given away penalties TWICE in identical fashion and identical field position while Souths coming out of their own territory. Both times, Souths had tries on the end of it. Not to mention a nothing grubber on a 4th tackle in the attacking zone. He's been ordinary... but, fits perfectly with the Tiger's defensive efforts. Poor.

I simply cannot watch Souffs or Scumatta games when they're winning. Aside from the constant legup bullsht refereeing they get handed , it's all commentators who just carry on sickeningly over either team.

Nofoaluma is done. Between him and Starfish they haven’t got a clue.​

Jeffersons starship is getting plenty of airtime, wether the games on or not.
Great country crowd there. I always harp on about it, but there should be more of it.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8