Onya Hoppa!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Don't think Blair would be that worried, Hoppa would get his ar$ehanded to him, he's getting too old. (although I wish he would!)

I love how Hoppas fall back position is threats of assault. However in this case I hope he delivers, Blair is one of the biggest grubs in the game and it's ironic he talks about "manning up" given the regularity of his cheap shots on the field. One of the funniest moments of 2017 was him getting smashed by Parra from the kick off and coughing up the pill for the fastest try ever in the NRL. The guy is a goose and if he is seen as leadership material by the NZRL then I'd be sticking my hand up to play for Tonga too.

Doesn’t Big John have some sort of role in our construct? Threatening violence is not a good look, even if spoken in jest. But perhaps even more so when the man doing the threatening is an early middle-aged man with a large family. Not to mention his past indiscretions.

Imagine if Trent Barrett threatened to bash a referee after a series of bad calls in a game? Pressure would be applied for him to resign.

And he would only have himself to blame.

Don't think Blair would be that worried, Hoppa would get his ar$ehanded to him, he's getting too old. (although I wish he would!)
I saw Blair throw them at Glenn Stewart...

Hoppa might be old but he can land punch...can't say the same for Blair...he is only capable of dog shots on little guys with their backs turned.

Also kudos to Hoppa for not being so PC like everyone else...he calls a spade a spade and many of you might not realise, but half that under 20's squad that just won the premiership, are all at the club because of a connection with the Hoppa clan...a lot of them came through Manly's SG Ball when Hoppa was still allowed to be involved. He has massive contacts across Sydney with the Polynesian youth who all attend various Churches and what not. He was recruiting them from all parts of Western Sydney and some of them are really good young prospects. He is still a big part of Manly and always will be in my mind.

Just watched the footage and, even though Hoppa's not real bright, I don't think he was actually threatening Blair. Pretty sure he meant "bash" in the sense of verbally bash/sledge/knock.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8