1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

On Melbourne Storm Site - By their own fans

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Ryan, Mar 23, 2005.

1. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,115 / 287
    While the storm have made mincemeat of the Knights and the Dragons we have yet to meet a club that feels like it has a winning streak.

When I look at the size of Manly's pack (f**king huge) I honestly think we will be tested. And with 12 men they made the Sharkies lose the unloseable.

Chan has been charged with a Grade 2 (BIG LOSS) and we have also lost Dennis Scott (ANOTHER BIG LOSS). And considering the final round loss last year - yuck.

Manly are going to cop it from everywhere because of Hoppa - that is going to dominate their brain for a week. The press are going to drive them nuts.

I am still betting on the Storm but I think we will win a hard game by 5.

I think the key to the game is who who our replacements are going to be.

olympic park
    Juniors

Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:19 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a big pack doesnt always mean theyre gonna win... big packs can easily get tired and unless theyve got the bench to cover it they can struggle.

youre not wrong though about them having a tough week with the Hoppa incident though and theyre gonna want to prove themselves out on the footy field over the weekend.

the storm have been in great form though - it's gonna be a close one and carn the storm!!

2. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    I think we have a balanced pack - size where it matters and mobility where it matters.

They should be worried - this will be their best test so far (well i will be gutted if it isnt)

3. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,115 / 287
    Flufster - Brookie is a fortress again. From near the end of last year carried through to now. Dare I say this through fear of being let doen, and being a pesimest at the best of times--- here I go:-

Manly by 12!!

4. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    'Onya Ryan - finally getting into the spirit! Took a while but he is BACK.

5. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    A Yart or two and he is in fine form. Onya Ryan! !dance: !dance: !dance: