OMFG it has happened

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Wow!!

Doesn't the team look a lot better balanced.

One extra big bopper and a utility who can play fullback, in the halves and hooker - not to mention a good goal kicker, if required.

I agree with most of what you said.

I actually thought DCE kicked pretty well though. Looks to have put some work into it. That first sideline conversation was great and to slot a 40m penalty with the game on the line was clutch!

NO POO
NO WRIGHT

Trent has listened to the sage posters @ silvertails.

We win.
giphy.gif

More impact from a stronger bench. Perrett should bend the line and provide the extra impact missing from last week , while Hastings provides cover for many positions including 1;6;7 and 9 and a sharp shooter with the boot.

Hi demeanor when he kicked the 40M one was very ballsy. No doubt whatsoever.
It's funny, to me sometimes he looks like all the confidence in the world lining up a kick, but at other times (often sideline shots) just looks like a ring-in stepping up and as if he's missed it before even kicked. Not sure if it comes down to how he is playing / fatigue or what, but most regular kickers tend to have that set structure they follow and generally line up every kick the same way, whereas DCE seems to lack routine. As long as they go over more than they miss, he can do whatever he wants.

That's more like it! Very happy Parker replacing Wright and Perrett is in. Brownout! About f%c#ing time.

Where's that "woohoo" emoji.:wondering:

Still wasting a bench spot IMHO. Hope that changes when Darcy is back, but I know it won't coz Baz loves a utility.

Let's count how many games we NEED one. Darcy or AFB coming off the bench instead.

Now THAT"S a forward pack.

Last edited:
really happy to see Parker get a shot ... no bad vibes to Matt Wright ... he has always been solid if not creative & impactful ... also happy to see Perrett back on the bench .... I hope he gets used ..... and Hastings in for Poo .... well its his big chance ... I hope he grasps it with both hands .... good one Trent
Siro & Thompson need to really put in this week ... I thought they were both disappointing against the knigits
Go Manly

Hopefully curtis makes up from his ordinary performance last week but someone please explain what lloyd perrett brings??
Apart from pedestrian running, bouncing off tackles aND getting put on his back quite easy?? ??

Hopefully curtis makes up from his ordinary performance last week but someone please explain what lloyd perrett brings??
Apart from pedestrian running, bouncing off tackles aND getting put on his back quite easy?? ??

He is not Poo brown or Frank. Enough Steve?

Its the first time in a long long time. That we have put our best team out on the paddock. Ohh Go you mighty Eagles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You bloody beauty.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8