1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh No

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by clontaago, Apr 27, 2007.

1. clontaago

clontaago Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +148 / 1
    I just thought about something. With Monas set to leave, does this mean Dunley wins the bench spot back when he returns? !pray: No

2. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    nope it means ballin becomes an 80 minute hooker

3. Garts

Garts Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +672 / 18
    No as Dunley will not be re-signed next year, Monas will be here till year end.

4. SilentBob

SilentBob Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    He'll go well for Belrose when he comes back from injury.

5. fLIP

fLIP UFO Hunter

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +790 / 15
    I have a sneaking suspicion that we may still be chasing Blake Green from Parramatta. He's apparently a gun 5/8th who can't get a 1st grade spot because of Finch.

It also sounds a lot like the Ballin situation we have had the past few years.

I would like to see Ballin be the 80m hooker but if we are after Green than I would suggest burns could again be thrown back in the bench hooking role.

6. fLIP

fLIP UFO Hunter

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +790 / 15
    considering he is to re-sign for next year.

7. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    That is where i see Burns future, playing at hooker or as a utility from the bench, i am guessing we will see plenty of Lyon at 6 before the season is out, something i am pretty keen to see as well tbh, want to see what he can do with the ball in hand

8. Duff

Duff Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +555 / 10
    Lyon is and always has been a gun centre. Burns is the 6, Ballin the 9 & Monnas the Mr Fixit.
    That's the team to win the comp, lets not fruk with it. These days with parity & salary cap you only get one or two shots at winning it.
    We don't want to experiment our way out of the GF.

9. byso

byso Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    I agree Duff. I wouldn't be surprised if Monas has another top game at 5/8. Monas is great utility value. Always there to pick up the scraps and win games.