Oh cry me a freaking river

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
the cowboys are at it again, wanting extra compensation for there one monday night game because they will lose revenue. Dead set , do they ever stop crying. we have is so rough, we are a one team town, with a purpose built stadium, that get every game but one per year on our chosen night, bring absolutely no revenue to every other club but the broncos when we travel, have cheaper housing which helps retain players, a massive junior nursery, 2 qld cup teams but they are seemingly being served the raw prawn .

Its bloody laughable. But im sure they would be upset if i lauged , as they would belittle there drastic cause, and the social injustices that have ravaged there football campaigns since they formed a few weeks back

Share the load cows, your not special, it fact you havnt even proved your adaquete

Sorry the outlaws will be down from the big TOW ( Townsville ) in a few days to stay and im just getting my game face on. just going through some warm up drills

the cowboys are at it again, wanting extra compensation for there one monday night game because they will lose revenue. Dead set , do they ever stop crying. we have is so rough, we are a one team town, with a purpose built stadium, that get every game but one per year on our chosen night, bring absolutely no revenue to every other club but the broncos when we travel, have cheaper housing which helps retain players, a massive junior nursery, 2 qld cup teams but they are seemingly being served the raw prawn .

Its bloody laughable. But im sure they would be upset if i lauged , as they would belittle there drastic cause, and the social injustices that have ravaged there football campaigns since they formed a few weeks back

Share the load cows, your not special, it fact you havnt even proved your adaquete

Sorry the outlaws will be down from the big TOW ( Townsville ) in a few days to stay and im just getting my game face on. just going through some warm up drills
That's a quality serve if it's just the warm up.

@jbb/james seriously lay into them! I'm with you. The cows are fast becoming the biggest whingers in the comp (says me whingeing).

'Boohoo we were robbed by Foran' (never mind looking at the complete game)
'boohoo we were robbed by not being awarded that try' (never mind it was a knock on)
'boohoo we were robbed by a 7th tackle' (again never mind looking at the complete game and taking into account anything that went in their favour).

We've got the best halfback in the game (who is allowed to cry conspiracy) and the two Australian front rowers....seriously cows go and get ......

The Cows have turned whinging into an art form.

However, given the recent cyclones I can see their point on this one.

If the NRL paid for JT to move to the Tits just wait. If you thought the Cows were A-grade whingers now.....you ain't seen nothing yet LOL

Why didn't the NRL just buy Forme as well, or would that have just been too obvious..@:rolleyes::shake:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2