1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh cry me a freaking river

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by jbb/james, Mar 27, 2015.

1. jbb/james

jbb/james Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +885 / 21
    the cowboys are at it again, wanting extra compensation for there one monday night game because they will lose revenue. Dead set , do they ever stop crying. we have is so rough, we are a one team town, with a purpose built stadium, that get every game but one per year on our chosen night, bring absolutely no revenue to every other club but the broncos when we travel, have cheaper housing which helps retain players, a massive junior nursery, 2 qld cup teams but they are seemingly being served the raw prawn .

Its bloody laughable. But im sure they would be upset if i lauged , as they would belittle there drastic cause, and the social injustices that have ravaged there football campaigns since they formed a few weeks back

Share the load cows, your not special, it fact you havnt even proved your adaquete

Sorry the outlaws will be down from the big TOW ( Townsville ) in a few days to stay and im just getting my game face on. just going through some warm up drills

• Like Like x 2
  2. Loobs

Loobs I am not really Scott Penn Premium Member

Ratings:
    +6,402 / 257
    That's a quality serve if it's just the warm up.

• Like Like x 1
  3. globaleagle

globaleagle Où est mon chapeau Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +7,784 / 58
    They're just getting a bit antsy as it's getting colder now so the cows aren't as "accommodating."

If you nomesayin'

• Like Like x 2
  4. Killer03

Killer03 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,696 / 27
    @jbb/james seriously lay into them! I'm with you. The cows are fast becoming the biggest whingers in the comp (says me whingeing).

'Boohoo we were robbed by Foran' (never mind looking at the complete game)
    'boohoo we were robbed by not being awarded that try' (never mind it was a knock on)
    'boohoo we were robbed by a 7th tackle' (again never mind looking at the complete game and taking into account anything that went in their favour).

We've got the best halfback in the game (who is allowed to cry conspiracy) and the two Australian front rowers....seriously cows go and get ......

• Like Like x 2
  5. HoldenV8

HoldenV8 Well-Known Member

Adelaide
    Ratings:
    +6,739 / 125
    The Cows have turned whinging into an art form.

However, given the recent cyclones I can see their point on this one.

6. mickqld

mickqld Sack Greenslime 2016 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +3,744 / 57
    Imagine the bleating if Thurston was being poached by the NRL for another club...... nah that could never get happen. o_O:eek:

• Like Like x 2
  7. HoldenV8

Adelaide
    Ratings:
    +6,739 / 125
    Thurston to the Tits to play alongside DCE. The way things are it wouldn't surprise me really.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,714 / 257
    Now that would really crack me up!

9. HoldenV8

Adelaide
    Ratings:
    +6,739 / 125
    If the NRL paid for JT to move to the Tits just wait. If you thought the Cows were A-grade whingers now.....you ain't seen nothing yet LOL

10. mickqld

mickqld Sack Greenslime 2016 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +3,744 / 57
    Why didn't the NRL just buy Forme as well, or would that have just been too obvious..@:rolleyes::shake: