1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

O Look Guys

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Lord Eagleton, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Lord Eagleton

Lord Eagleton Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +835 / 24
    Buzz is concerned with the even spread of the Monday night games (now his Sharks have been hit with plenty this year). Unsure if he made it a bullet point last year when Many got smoked with heaps..?

"Make sure clubs get a more even share of Friday night and Monday night games."

My heart bleeds for you Buzz. Take it on the chin. Your club embraced the peptides. The NRL rostered your games accordingly...subtle (or not so subtle) punishment.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/phil-rothfield-nrl-playing-wrong-game-with-concern-over-business-and-not-product/story-fnj45km6-1226783484022

• Like Like x 2
  2. manlyfan76

manlyfan76 Parra Trolls are the best. Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Anywhere but Parramatta
    Ratings:
    +5,341 / 111
    STOP READING HIS CRAP! You are providing him with an income.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Killer03

Killer03 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,695 / 27
    I'll highlight Buzz's column for you all for the next 5 years so you don't have to read it.

1. Ray Hadley is so great
    2. Gus Gould sucks
    3. Sharks are unreal and will be the NRL powerhouse
    4. Manly sucks

There you go.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Peter C

Peter C Well-Known Member

Sydney
    Ratings:
    +741 / 16
    I disagree with item 1, Hadley is so great UNTIL he gives Buzz the flick again from his weekly roundup segment, just like last time, then they become mortal enemies again.