NSW & Holden Cups - Round 18 Team Lists, Info & Results etc.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
HOLDEN CUP - Round 18 - Sea Eagles Team List to take on the Wests Tigers at Brookvale Oval at 5:20PM on Friday (11th of July):

1. KYLE SAUNDERS
2. LATRELL SCHAUMKEL
3. CHARLIE TAYLOR
4. LUKE GARNER
5. LUKE GOSLING
6. ZACH NICHOLLS
7. RILEY TRAVERS
8. JACK DELANEY (C)
9. HUGH PRATT
10. JORDAN LATHAM
11. JAMIL HOPOATE
12. RHYS ARMSTRONG
13. LIAM KNIGHT

14. MICHAEL STIG
15. JAMES PARKER
16. LEONATI FEILOAKITUA
17. EVAN LEE

COACH: DAVID HEATH

* Team List subject to change. *

NSW CUP - Round 18 - Sea Eagles Team List to take on the Newcastle Knights at Brookvale Oval at 3:00 PM on Saturday (12th of July):

1. CLINTON GUTHERSON
2. DELROY BERRYMAN
3. TONY SATINI
4. CHEYSE BLAIR
5. DAVID WILLIAMS
6. MASADA IOSEFA
7. JACK LITTLEJOHN
8. LIGI SAO
9. JAYDEN HODGES
10. TYSON ANDREWS
11. LUKE BARTLEY
12. MICHAEL CHEE KAM
13. DANIEL HARRISON

14. SATANA PALMER
15. DYLAN KELLY
16. EPALAHAME LAUAKI
17. DOMENIC REARDON
18. LUKE HADDRICK

COACH: LUKE WILLIAMSON

* Team List subject to change. *

Broadcast: NSWRL Match Centre coverage available via NSWRL.com.auhttp://www.nswrl.com.au/interactive/live-match-centre.html

DRAWS:

Click here for HOLDEN CUP Draw.

Click here for NSW CUP Draw.

LADDERS:

Click here for HOLDEN CUP ladder.

Click here for NSW CUP ladder.

A real test for both our teams this week.

Blair back and Gutho at fullback in NSW Cup helps a bit...

It's our forwards that need to fire up against the Noughts there for a start!

Our Holden Cup boys should make a game of it against the impressive Tigpies.

How long is Tom Turbojet out for?

Our NSW Cup lineup looks very impressive, as we've seen before. Let's hope they do justice to themselves and their proud club.

Jake T's dislocation was pretty bad... I thought I overheard the trainer say it was broken and dislocated and that when the trainers got to him he was face down in the pitch and his ankle/toes were pointing 180 degrees in the opposite direction! So yeah it's not good if that's correct so who knows how long he's out!

That NSW Cup team has close to 10 players with 1st grade experience and often in 2014 have seen a similar team on paper, expecting a big win from what should be a top 3 side....then check the scores Monday and its a 40 point loss....need a new coach but far from 100% Willo, these blokes are playing with no pride and poor attitude, suprised the infectious determined Manly attitude has skipped this grade??
Credit to the Holden Cup boys who have had a dig and more recently are getting the well deserved rewards.

Yeah that's a fair spray too right now @maxta

The reggies had shown some improvement and even won a couple.

That's slipped away again recently and the rot returned.

They'll be up against it with the Noughts.

Holden Cup are doing a bit better.

I hope both of Manly's lowers grades do well this week. Tigers in the 20s have been winning 7 in a row and our 20s are producing some form. Would love to see the ball spread out more as this is when this team does well. NSW Cup is a concern especially with their defence.

Some great talent in the 20s team and future 1st graders. Hopoate and Taylor have been very impressive
Trbojevic
Taylor
Knight
Hopoate

Great game 40-32 come from behind win.
Jamil played really well, most played really well. Saunders scored two Wolfie like tries in succession.

Apparently Wests were third before we beat them :)

Tommy T is still injured but walking around, so I dont know what his injury is.
Jake T has a moon boot on still :(

Thanks @HappilyManly

That's a great precursor to the main game!

The Tiger cubs were 3rd and highly rated, so that's an outstanding effort from our guys.

Jake T is looking like he's gone for the year though.

Really hope our NSW Cup team can at least be competitive tomorrow.

Great win for our 20s, they all dug in against a very smart Tigers side who had plenty set moves on display. Even an Injury to their Captain Delaney 8 who had to be stretched off didn't discourage their determination to dig in.

The whole team played well and after a clever switch putting Taylor into full back during the second half secured the win and produced some tries from some fast meters he made in the later stages of the game. Great to see his hands on the ball and with his explosive speed and athleticism is right at home as fullback.

Lee played well in the forwards a good hard hitting prop been playing well including Hopoate a real work horse in the middle and never gives up

Next week will be tough again as the Dragons are on 3rd position and playing at their turf. But after tonights performance others teams will be wary of how well Manly is going. Hoping our Cup boys get a win as well tomorrow against Newcastle who are on eighth spot. With a team thats players are mixed around a bit. Hope to be down to watch.

Kyle Saunders has really stood up playing fullback the last few weeks, i remember watching him in a few trials this year and knew he was something special

NSW Cup result (a butt kicking):

Manly 10
Newcastle 44

Disappointing again for the cup boys. Newcastle looked a better side, they attacked on both side of the field and looked like a very well drilled team. Our boys look unfit with no spark. I would like to see Epalahame Lauaki stay on the field longer for his match fitness as he could be a handy prop to hang onto

EPALAHAME LAUAKI can be good for us in our top side if he gets more match fitness from what I have seen .Chee Kam is a disappointment .

Yeah I've been wondering if Epa L might be better for us next year?

If he was wanted, and went through a proper Manly pre-season, perhaps we'd see a lot more from him.

I'm not sure exactly what the deal is with Chee Kam though...

He is contracted for 2015 at this stage anyway.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8