NSW & Holden Cups - 2015 Round 25 Team Lists, Info & Results etc.

NSWRL Grand Final tickets on sale now

Fri 28 Aug, 2015, 4:23pm
NSWRL, NRL.com

Tickets to the NSWRL Grand Final Day, featuring VB NSW Cup, Ron Massey Cup and Sydney Shield deciders, to be played at Pirtek Stadium on Sunday, September 27, are now on sale.

The family-friendly day, a genuine festival of football, features three high-quality rugby league matches as well as a range of other attractions for young and old. Tickets are just $10 for adults and concessions with children under 12 free.

1st Semi: Mounties vs Warriors at Pepper Stadium at 1.20pm.
All other semi's will be played at Belmore Oval. 2nd semi: Wyong vs Penrith at 2pm, 3rd Semi: Manly vs Knights at 4pm and 4th Semi: Bulldogs vs Bears at 6pm.

Definitely congrats to nsw cup. Though I think it'll be tough. Still find it amazing after 25 rounds the minor premership can be decided by 1 points differential. I think were much more likely in under 20's.

The wife and I went and watched the last 30 mins of the NSW Cup match on Sat. We sat behind the posts. A couple of times the Knights spread the ball from their own quarter and made long breaks. My wife says who's No. 16, he's hopeless, keeps getting pushed off. I couldn't recognise him. He looked pretty big and I thought he must be an interchange forward.

When Manly scored the try that wrapped it up (Vave picked up a pass off his bootlaces 5 metres out and put a deft grubber through for Santini to score) the Manly boys were congratulating each other right in front of us. Wife says 'look, there's Cheyse Blair' who we hadn't seen or heard about for a while. He then turns around and lo and behold, what number's on his back - No. 16!!

I don't think he'll be seeing first grade again in this country.

It was interesting to note the amount of 'talk' on the field from both teams. Manly really look to be enjoying themselves and working as a team. They've won 6 or 7 on the trot now and hopefully Wolfie can go out with a few finals victories.

The other funny thing was the amount of swearing at the ref who just copped it and moved on. The Knights half got pinged for an inside ball forward pass and stood there for 60 secs saying 'you're f-ing kidding, f-ing no way, f-off' to the ref and the touchie.
Then Tyson Andrews barged over and claimed to have grounded the ball but the ref said held up. He got up pissed off saying 'I grounded it f'ya'.
The ref just got on with it.

Cheyse Blair is recently back from a serious injury - I think it was his back. When fully fit he put in some good efforts for us in first grade. Anyway, he has been moved on.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2