1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nrlfix shutdown

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by sambo, Mar 11, 2011.

1. sambo

sambo Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Due to copyright infringements Nrlfix has been forced to shutdown..that sucks

2. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    To all our members and NRL fanatics:

Unfortunately we have had to close our site due to copyright infringements (refer to Copyright Act 1968-Sect 132A1). I can't go into detail of what the Nrl Partnership have done, but I have no choice but to shut the site down. Firstly I would like to thank Azsportza for the amount of work he has put into the site and to all of the staff involved in the site, It wouldn't be where it is without all your hard work. I think we can all agree that the Nrl has made a mistake because at the end of the day all we wanted is to give people around the world the opportunity to watch Nrl hassle free. We have never made $1 off the site it was all for the fans. We hope that you have all enjoyed our site while it was running, and the administrators want to thank you all for your contributions and support.

Nrlstream@gmail.com will be open till Saturday morning, I would be very happy to here what the fans think of this. Also with our twitter/facebook.

Hope you can all find a way to watch the Nrl this season.
    [hr]Post  automatically merged: [time]1299835955[/time][hr]
    [​IMG]

IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE ABOUT NRLFIX.COM
    This website has been shutdown by Internet Fraud Watchdog for breaches of the Copyright Act 1968, relating to the illegal streaming of protected content

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    the name escapes me but theres that foreign site you can watch league on aswell ,if anyone remembers and you are allowed to post the name up here please do so !

cheers

4. Volley

Volley Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 21
    Hope you're not thinking of iraqgoals. It's gone.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    maybe i cant remember ! i got in **** one day for mentioning it on nrlfix lol

6. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    Can't say I am surprised. It is a shame but think about it this way you were getting something others pay for by subscribing to foxtel etc

7. Ceagle

Ceagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +238 / 3
    http://www.firstrowsports.eu/sport/rugby.html

Usually use this site to watch Basketball, but noticed they have all the NRL games scheduled tonight. Hope this helps anyone who cant watch the game.

8. WAMF

WAMF Well-Known Member

Perth
    Ratings:
    +408 / 0
    So how do I get my 50 posts back :)

9. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    1 more here gives you 1000