NRL SUPERCOACH 2015 $50 buy in CASH COMP

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
image.jpg
image.jpg
Parker and Milf sucked it up big time

image.jpg

NRL FANTASY
DREAM TEAM
SUPERCOACH
SCORES

Parker played a whole heap of dummy half last night which killed his stats cold. I hope that's not Bennett's long term plan otherwise CP13 is headed for the chopping block before round 3.

so hows everyones scores

I have 16/728
Capt Thurston 17 = 34 pts
Kahu 10
Gifty 22
blake Ferg 32
and a lot of 40s to 50s

You can only swap dual position players when you trade, you can't swap them around once your team is full. So if you have 2RF / CTW dual position player (DPP) and you originally selected him as a centre then that is where he has to stay, you can't move him to 2RF in a full side.

However if you trade out a 2RF then that CTW/2RF DPP can then be shifted to second row allowing you to trade in a centre. Make sense ?? Basically the DPP's give you more flexibility when you trade, that's their advantage. There is no limit to how much shuffling around you can do within your team when you are trading. i.e. if you trade a FRF, you can move a FRF/2RF into prop and then move a CTW/2RF in to back row which then allows you to trade in a centre for a prop effectively.

Why am I helping you win $50.00 from me ?? :banghead:

Got the 3rd highest score of the round in the Free ST cup and managed to lose.

life sucks (first world problems)

First weekend of head to head and not a great start. Just found out that Morris and Lafai were late withdrawals so that's two blanks I've drawn tonight.

I'm in the free comp and Ive got Segeyaro who is ruled out, my backup hooker Mosely is also now ruled out and I didn't know Brett Morris was ruled out until after the game! Got shafted big time this week!!!

You will get one emergency score though

Of 11 or something probably. I tried to log in with about 5-10 minutes before lockout but the server was overloaded and not responding. In fact the performance of the whole site has been well down on previous years. I don't know if anyone else has been similarly frustrated

Hey guys - how do you know when to trade a player? That is, how do you know when they have finished their price rises?
I have a cheapie that I was going to offload but they said on one of the 'supercoach' forums that he is due for a couple of price rises of the next couple of weeks even though he is not playing. How does that work?
(It's George Jennings btw)
When I go to trade him all that is available in cash is what I bought him for plus my cash reserves. No price rise.

Hey guys - how do you know when to trade a player? That is, how do you know when they have finished their price rises?
I have a cheapie that I was going to offload but they said on one of the 'supercoach' forums that he is due for a couple of price rises of the next couple of weeks even though he is not playing. How does that work?
When I go to trade him all that is available in cash is what I bought him for plus my cash reserves. No price rise.
he hasn't played a third game yet. It takes 3 games to register a price increase. Keep him when he eventually gets another game you'll make a lot on him

I'm in the free comp and Ive got Segeyaro who is ruled out, my backup hooker Mosely is also now ruled out and I didn't know Brett Morris was ruled out until after the game! Got shafted big time this week!!!

Would have been good if we were playing each other this week then as they are my 2 hookers as well

The player values are based on their average points per game. I'm not sure of the multiplication factor this season because of the salary cap rise. But in previous years it was about $5K per average points. So a player who was averaging 50 points was worth roughly $250K. This year I think the figure is probably closer to about $6.5K per point, but you can work it out by some simple divisions on a few players. All rookies are priced at the bottom rung $113K this year, which will equate to about an average of 20 points per game say. If they average over 20 points their price goes up. Flipside is established players who are priced based on previous seasons points averages will see equivalent price drops if their average points drops below that figure. All the points averages are done over a 3 game sliding scale, so a big score will see a price rise over 3 weeks, presuming they maintain a baseline points average over the other weeks. So any player has to play at least 3 games before their points average and value changes. You just have to hold onto Jennings till he gets another start

You're an accountant so this stuff should get you fired right up, might even warrant a spreadsheet ??!! Or you could do the easy thing and subscribe to Supercoach Gold and let them do all the hard work for you....a good accountant like you should be able to claim it as a tax deduction

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8