NRL need to pay players

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

manly al

First Grader
T P A 's to the best of my recollections was initially introduced and encouraged to keep or retain the elite players in the N R L and to deter code swaps . The net outcome for many years now however has been just to increase and enhance some of the elite club"s previous and ongoing advantages . Maybe if a points system can be applied in regard to the respective player recipients of T P A 's and in respect to the salary cap in that a high profile player is listed on a club"s books for say 400 k , he would nominally be worth 750 k on a points value system and he is receiving a 350 k third party . Then for example the 350 k T P A would be counted against the allocated salary cap at the time and the cap reduced proportionally down . Would have to apply to all clubs of course but this way , an elite player who is undervalued at the cap level can not allow his club to receive an unfair advantage by then procuring an outside payment not related to the proscribed cap . Maybe not the perfect arrangement also but surely one better alternate to the present rigged and imbalanced , N R L approved system .

tookey

First Grader
The NRL need to take full control of player payments. 30 players x 16 clubs = 480 players. Each club deposits money to the NRL to cover player payments. Every TPA is paid to the NRL who forward to the player.

No need for NRL auditors anymore. They have all the payment figures.

If you get money that isn’t from the NRL something dodgy has gone on.

This seems too easy I must be missing something.
It will still be an uneven playing field as storm and broncos will still have the most TPA's and uncle Nick will has plenty of paper bags

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
11 8 3 75 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
10 6 4 -10 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 6 5 107 12