NRL Ladder

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I haven't finished it completely yet.

But here is the start of the NRL Ladder

http://silvertails.net/nrl-statistics-centre?task=ladder

ooooohhh animated :)

Am adding more (If you hover over it, it tells you the point difference, if you click it, it shows you their basic win/loss form chart.

Dan

thanks. I am not 100% happy with it but it is a different spin on Ladders I guess

Fro link said:
I'm not 100% happy about the position but apart from that its all good

Can you elaborate on that?

That is what I thought, but a wave of design panic came over me.

Does anyone actually looks at the Graphs in the stats centre?

Also Flip we need to look at a way of graphing your form guide

I think it could work in the same way that ladder works.

Just with a way to indicate whether a team has moved up or down a position.

When i do them in the forums I usualy indicate movement by put:

Manly: 32  +2
Broncos: 31  -2

hmm ok, I will think it through and get something set up. Going to take some time as I am using all my brain power to sort out a loan

Thanks Flip, I thought it was fairly obvious but these creative types need things spelt out sometimes :)

Your eyes must be faulty. Melbourne are Purple, it is the purple they use on one of their sites.

I can make it more purple I guess.

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE link said:
Dan am imagining things or have you labelled melbourne maroon colour.

I would go and have myself checked for colour blindness if I were you. Melbourne is clearly purple.

I think you farked something up with Raiders, unless there is a new NRL bonus point system where if you beat Penriff at home you get 4 points.

My only other beef is that the teams with zero points don't have a "bar" to hover over to get points difference.

Ah my bad.

I will fix it up soon. Yeah I agree regarding the hover, but I will see if I can change it slightly. Otherwise it may just need to stay. I will also set up a proper ladder soon as well

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8