NRL is a disgrace.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Agree, the Knights were decimated as well.
The knights were like a boxer on the ropes and we were not good enough to put them away
We were not even clinical enough to score a point in the second half . That is how inept we were .

We were cruising till keppie stupidly got sin binned , the toy set in and we never looked like winning again.

Keppie ain’t worth it. Too much stupid in his game and it will continue to cost us

Croker bought back his
hero-play no where near a 40-20 kicks again.

The knights milked a few
and we screwed a few of our chances that we had with dumb play
We lost this game with a very inept display
Perspective time.

After the emotional let-down of last week, and the fact that we were reffed out of the first half.....are you suprised ?

We ran out of gas. Simple as that.

No team can be "up" every week, against that adversity we copped tonight.

Right on cue - I believe Keppie's brain snaps, and one of the most one sided referring efforts in living memory was more to blame than Des. Not to mention having twelve players out before a ball was kicked. But carry on mate. We'll be there when the whips are cracking.
That's the thing. Our injury list is huge!
We had Saddler, Burbo and Suli on our bench, we had Funa at 6 and we had a hooker playing backrow.
And I'll say again, I have no doubt Turbo was saving himself for origin selection. That was a massive hit to our top 4 chances but we will make the 8 and with a bit of luck with injuries at the business end of the season we will give it a red hot crack!
Injury list:
Aloiai
Olakau-atu
Siro
Schuster
Walker
Foran
Cust
Gosiewski
Boyle
That's all I can think of but its no wonder we were due for a game like this.

Yeah - but we were missing Schuster, Haumole, Sironen, Walker, Aloiai, Davey, Boyle, Gossie, Cust, Foran to name a few. Do the math Bozo.
They were missing key players as well including Ponga , Pearce and Green

I have done the math

They had not won a game in 6 weeks

and we could not score a point in the second half

The answer is we were very dumb today

How many times did Knights players get up holding their heads and get a penalty for a crusher.

To me, this is a big blight on the game than the high shots.

Players turning their backs and then wondering why there is pressure on the neck.

They should penalise the ball carrier for being stupid.

Due to the total misguided interpretations of what is a dangerous attack to the head of player's head. We now have a situation where the referees whether through intentional or incompetent action are deciding the winners of every round. I fully endorse the attempt by the NRL to reduce serious head injuries and player's future wellbeing after they career end. But I feel that the loose interpretation and player's exploitation of the rule will seriously erode fan participation reduce numbers to the point that the game becomes unviable. Once fans start talking with their tv dials (switching over), and their wallets the game will begin to di.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12