1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NRL Club Social Forums:

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Matabele, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    A selection of the latest thread titles and first postings from the Social Forums of NRL clubs:

Canterbury Bulldogs:

Pioneer or Roxson – wot goez betta in ur Excel?

So boyz I woz wondrn if yoos have a pioneer or a roxson beatbox?  I hve a roxson n its fully sik!

Melbourne Storm:

Collingwood or Carlton – who do you hate more?

Still awaiting translation from Melbourne.  Please note there is no NRL related thread on the Storm Forum.

Penrith Panthers:

Hot tips to beat the pokies:

Wot is everyones way of beeting the pokies?  N remember, if u lose u still win by supporting this great club of ours win anover spoon.

Newcastle Knights:

I want to have Andrew Johns love child.

I love Johnsy so much i would not even care if it turns out a mutant coz of his steroid and drug use coz it will fit right in here in Newie. 

Canberra Raiders:

What will you do on this week’s flexi day?

I’m getting a bit tired of my monthly rotation of War Memorial, Questacon, National Library and Museum.  Is there anything else to do?

Next post: “No”

Parramatta Eels:

There is no forum as it is well known that all Eels fans are illiterate.

St George Illawarra:

Where were you in 1979?

I was born in 1980.  Can someone tell me what it’s like to win a premiership?

South Sydney Rabbitohs:

Mace:

Does anyone know where I can get a new supply?  My dealer has just been put in jail.

North Queensland Cowboys:

Flinders Street Rocks!

How good is our part of the world?  Nothin’ beats a sticky warm blanket night watching the bogans fight on the pavements in Flinders Street.  Yeeeeehhhaaaaaaaah!

New Zealand Warriors:

Wot u going to do with ya government compensation?

So da white toolz r gonna pay us $140m.  Whot u gonna do with ur slice of the pie Cuz?

Cronulla Sharks:

Lara Bingle says it all:

U just hav 2 look at this blue eyed, blond hair beooty wif her enhanced rack 2 know that white englo Saxons are the master race.

Manly Sea Eagles:

Spit Bridge:

When was the last time you made it to that rat hole Mosman inside thirty minutes?

Brisbane Broncos:

When did K Hunt last sleep with you?

Had a great time with him in a cubicle at City Rowers last night.  U should have seen the line at the door waiting for me to finish though!

Sydney Roosters:

Impact of the recession:

How much has your house price dropped this year?  And is it impacting on your social life and drug use?

Wests Tigers:

Sponsors product:

Did any of you that bought a Proton to support our Tiges still have it?  Like, did it last any longer than 6 months?

Gold Coast Titans:

Life changes:

I’ve just moved here from Melbourne.  Can anyone tell me the best place to get breast enhancement surgery, a fake tan and bleached hair?

2. Fro

Fro Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +245 / 0
    No St George Illawarra fan knows what it's like for that team to win a premiership. they are still on 0

And Mossman is in North Qld, doing well to make it there within 30min.