NRL are committing suicide

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Snake

Snake's Alive!
What an utter farce Magic Round has been.

The product we have now is ****; plain and simple.

No one wants to see such lopsided results. Every week teams are getting smacked by 30+ points and it's a stupid spectacle. Then to have players marched for 10 and/or sent off for accidental contact is plain stupid.

I am no dinosaur and I understand that we need the game cleaned up but the way they've gone about it is so dumb. **** back off to racing where you belong V'landys.

No one wants to see such lopsided results. Every week teams are getting smacked by 30+ points and it's a stupid spectacle. Then to have players marched for 10 and/or sent off for accidental contact is plain stupid.

I am no dinosaur and I understand that we need the game cleaned up but the way they've gone about it is so dumb. **** back off to racing where you belong V'landys.
Yep - he's a grade A assh0le all right.

Last edited:

The AFL will be loving this.

Everyone in club land is ropeable. Except for the Rorters who are home to the head high magnet Tedesco, every NRL coach's comments in press conference shows this. If this keeps up a few weeks there will be club CEOs meeting to talk about setting a new breakaway competition with proper rugby league rules, tv rights and its own Origin comp. And this time Manly WILL JOIN IT.

The funniest thing is how the commentary around the farce has suddenly done an about face. It's gone from - "This isn't the game I played'" to - he needs to go for a waist tackle because he twisted the weight of his body.

All it took was Robinson supporting the initiative for the tune to change.

NRL - Not Rugby League.

Unless it's your team winning by 30+ or a team u hate getting pounded, it all gets a bit boring at 18 or 24 nil after 30 mins, I just switch off.

Like the Panthers, titans match now. Send off for that, no way. Sin bin only.

Everyone in club land is ropeable. Except for the Rorters who are home to the head high magnet Tedesco, every NRL coach's comments in press conference shows this. If this keeps up a few weeks there will be club CEOs meeting to talk about setting a new breakaway competition with proper rugby league rules, tv rights and its own Origin comp. And this time Manly WILL JOIN IT.
Mate - the tune is changing fast. Brandy was calling for ten in the bin on every second tackle.

Unless it's your team winning by 30+ or a team u hate getting pounded, it all gets a bit boring at 18 or 24 nil after 30 mins, I just switch off.

Like the Panthers, titans match now. Send off for that, no way. Sin bin only.
I have stopped watching the last two games - came within a whisker of turning the Eels/Warriors game off too when the head contact rule changed for the Squeels.

If we keep belting opponents like Friday night I will be more than happy.

Having said that the comp is on a tipping edge with so many blow outs - not a good look, not great for the fans.

something is wrong!

To do it mid year (again) is just so horrible.
Start in lower grades and if it works bring it in
People are turning off in droves. A mate must called me from the Oaks Hotel where they're watching Adelaide v Brisbane in the A League. Apparently an out of town soccer game is better entertainment - the score is presently 1 nil.

I watched most of the Eels game as we play them next week but couldn't bear to watch the other games today. Judiciary this week will be a long night they'd better book overnight accommodation as they'll be going till 4 AM.

Oh what short memories we have, if it wasn't for P V we wouldn't have had a comp last year

This new so called crack down is going to encourage more milking, already started
As soon as they feel a slap on the head players are rolling around grasping their heads while the team mates throw their arms uo
Won't be long before we start seeing soccer like dives.

One very easy way to even up the contest in the NRL.

When a team scores a try, they then kick the ball off and the opposition get the opportunity to get the ball.

The good sides should still win, but surely it will be more even.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11