NRL 360 - The word of Kenty.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

ALinda

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Just heard audio of Kent, Tallis and Hooper going at that Maroon fella on Sunday causing him to leave the studio, they are absolute germs and it was good to hear him spread some **** about them too after he warned them to stop

Hooper hasn’t had a license for 3 years but driving anyway. Tallis has had covid but not staying at home. Kent stays drinking at a pub after closing time regularly
I heard it this morning too and have been upset about it ever since. It was outright verbal bullying at its worst, and on-air at that! The poor guy was saying "let's get back to talking footy" but the 3 of them kept at him and continued laughing.

As posted in the commentators thread (@Stuey Davis’s Socks @Lyonstomenzies), imo Anthony Maroon is one of the best radio NRL callers and I always enjoy listening to him. During the bullying he said he'd written to the powers that be at Triple M about personal attacks which have been going on for some time but they hadn't responded to him. What a disgrace he couldn't get any help from his employer.

Apparently Maroon ended up walking out of the studio on Sunday, despite being on-air, and hasn't been heard of since. I really hope he is ok!! It would also be a huge loss and a damn shame if he doesn't return to doing what he does best.

Shame on you Hooper, Tallis & Kent!!! :mad:

47MVEagle

Bencher
Just heard audio of Kent, Tallis and Hooper going at that Maroon fella on Sunday causing him to leave the studio, they are absolute germs and it was good to hear him spread some **** about them too after he warned them to stop

Hooper hasn’t had a license for 3 years but driving anyway. Tallis has had covid but not staying at home. Kent stays drinking at a pub after closing time regularly
I heard that in the car live as it happened & thought it was all just a wind up.

It was funny AF at the time but if it wasn't part of the show & Maroon was genuinely p*ssed off then I feel bad for laughing.

I like Maroon, he seems like a genuinely nice bloke.

EDIT: I was laughing at Maroon giving the other 3 clowns a few good serves & didn't realise at the time he was actually being serious because he managed to keep it light & humorous.

Last edited:

Nordburg

First Grader
I heard that in the car live as it happened & thought it was all just a wind up.

It was funny AF at the time but if it wasn't part of the show & Maroon was genuinely p*ssed off then I feel bad for laughing.

I like Maroon, he seems like a genuinely nice bloke.

EDIT: I was laughing at Maroon giving the other 3 clowns a few good serves & didn't realise at the time he was actually being serious because he managed to keep it light & humorous.
Souths supporter though and his brother played for them,so not completely nice

pt73

Bencher
I heard it this morning too and have been upset about it ever since. It was outright verbal bullying at its worst, and on-air at that! The poor guy was saying "let's get back to talking footy" but the 3 of them kept at him and continued laughing.

As posted in the commentators thread (@Stuey Davis’s Socks @Lyonstomenzies), imo Anthony Maroon is one of the best radio NRL callers and I always enjoy listening to him. During the bullying he said he'd written to the powers that be at Triple M about personal attacks which have been going on for some time but they hadn't responded to him. What a disgrace he couldn't get any help from his employer.

Apparently Maroon ended up walking out of the studio on Sunday, despite being on-air, and hasn't been heard of since. I really hope he is ok!! It would also be a huge loss and a damn shame if he doesn't return to doing what he does best.

Shame on you Hooper, Tallis & Kent!!! :mad:
That’s a disgrace that MMM has done nothing about this, if Maroon goes after them for bullying it will cost them a fortune and damage their brand.

One can only assume (hope) they are gathering evidence against the 3 stooges before dealing with them. Getting lawyers involved takes time to make sure everything is done properly with no comeback.

Doing nothing about bullying in todays business world is basically condoning it which is PR poison for an ASX listed company that no spin can make go away.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member

Ray Hadley has called out Triple M panellists after a ‘distressing’ incident unfolded on-air.

Host Anthony Maroon abandoned a pre-game broadcast at the weekend after comments by panellists Paul Kent, James Hooper and Gorden Tallis.

Maroon has reportedly taken issue with a long-running joke implying he completes cash in hand jobs that aren’t reported to the ATO.

Hooper chimed in: “You know the more you ask us to stop it, the funnier it gets.”

-what an absolute grub.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
12 9 3 83 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
13 7 6 133 16
14 7 7 37 16