Now with a clear head

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambo1987

Bencher
Last night after leaving Brookie then drinking myself into obliteration I have finally came chalked last night up to the injures and suspension.

I really thought we would knock the Titans over but alas we didn’t.

I do have major concerns over how we have been beaten by both Parra & the Titan (2 teams that finished last and 2nd last in 2011)

But its still early and we should finish in the 8 still.

Now for another Panadol.

Let's face it; there are only three teams of the 16 that would be happy with their early results, Storm, Brisbane and Cronulla. The remaining 13 have been totally inconsistent.
I started watching the Penrith match today and lost total interest before half time, preferring to take the garbage bins out. Now, when I opt for chores over watching RL you know that the standard of the game is low.
I don't think it's been this poor for many years.

The Who said:
Let's face it; there are only three teams of the 16 that would be happy with their early results, Storm, Brisbane and Cronulla. The remaining 13 have been totally inconsistent.
I started watching the Penrith match today and lost total interest before half time, preferring to take the garbage bins out. Now, when I opt for chores over watching RL you know that the standard of the game is low.
I don't think it's been this poor for many years.

So very true I couldnt be bothered watching either. The standard is getting worse by the year. Even Cronulla who are 3rd looked pretty poor today also just scraping in against a pissweak fumbling parra side. The salary cap is ensuring mediocrity across all but a couple of clubs.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6