1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Now with a clear head

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Rambo1987, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Rambo1987

Rambo1987 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +212 / 2
    Last night after leaving Brookie then drinking myself into obliteration I have finally came chalked last night up to the injures and suspension.

I really thought we would knock the Titans over but alas we didn’t.

I do have major concerns over how we have been beaten by both Parra & the Titan (2 teams that finished last and 2nd last in 2011)

But its still early and we should finish in the 8 still.

Now for another Panadol.

2. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    I won't have injuries and suspension as an excuse. It was some of our better senior players who were playing the worse

• Like Like x 3
  3. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,840 / 103
    Let's face it; there are only three teams of the 16 that would be happy with their early results, Storm, Brisbane and Cronulla. The remaining 13 have been totally inconsistent.
    I started watching the Penrith match today and lost total interest before half time, preferring to take the garbage bins out. Now, when I opt for chores over watching RL you know that the standard of the game is low.
    I don't think it's been this poor for many years.

4. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,242 / 7
    Rambo. Go the hippy version of a berrocca.

• Like Like x 2
  5. mickqld

mickqld Sack Greenslime 2016 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +3,746 / 57
    So very true I couldnt be bothered watching either. The standard is getting worse by the year. Even Cronulla who are 3rd looked pretty poor today also just scraping in against a pissweak fumbling parra side. The salary cap is ensuring mediocrity across all but a couple of clubs.