Now back to supporting the maroon and white (Manly)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
Now that NSW lost again (despite the atrocious reffing...again).

Time to turn my full attn to the only maroon team worth supporting...

The Mighty Manly Sea Eagles.

Go Manly on Sunday.

and congrats to the 4 manly boys for their efforts tonight. Well Done

Snake - looked good, few times unthought he was limping though, tough game for him, hasn't been exposed to that much play in akin time ! Strong performance.

Buhrer - played 2 mins and was dragged, why have him in the team if you're not going to use him to his full potential.

Williams - not enough minutes, came on too late in the game, a few good runs, then seamed to have been injured, looked like he was struggling with the pace of the game.

Gift - huge game, solid defence and played the whole 80, stand out best manly player on the field !

Won't be surprised if choc is recalled to the bench for game 2 SOS

Agreed Gift was excellent.

Felt sorry for ferris. Whats with people picking manly players for rep playets and them not giving them a good opportunity.

I hope T-rex is alright.

bennyeagle said:
If snake plays on the weekend I'll b surprised, he looked sore out there after 50 minutes. Gift and buhrer to play trex and snake to be rested.

Barring injuries, I would suggest Gift and snake would likely get the rest- Trex and Ferris didn't play big minutes.

Actually I think I'll only bother with manly and Aust from now on.

Vyssini said:
Barring injuries, I would suggest Gift and snake would likely get the rest- Trex and Ferris didn't play big minutes.

Tooves could start Buhrer & have Gifty & T-Rex on the bench. I'll be surprised if Snake plays on Sunday.

Trex played 23 minutes so will be fine and probably better for the run.

Buhrer moreso.

Gifty to start but not play the full 80, buhrer can cover.

snake will be right

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8