Not Guilty

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just thinking about he Should never have been charged!

How does Josh Reynolds get off four trips in a season?? How does Frizzel get a week? How does Graham not get anything for trying to kick a bloke in the face? How does Fifita stay in the game for being and supporting a criminal!!!

So many questions and no answers. Great work Greenturd you dumb fark

Just thinking about he Should never have been charged!

How does Josh Reynolds get off four trips in a season?? How does Frizzel get a week? How does Graham not get anything for trying to kick a bloke in the face? How does Fifita stay in the game for being and supporting a criminal!!!

So many questions and no answers. Great work Greenturd you dumb fark

Come back David Gallop.....almost all is forgiven!!!!

Though personally I long for the days when Arko was in charge. At least he had the games best interest at heart.

Greenturd asleep at the wheel. Rules for one and different rules for others. A shonky judicial process. Rules being made as a knee-jerk reaction rather than common sense. Welcome to greenturds version of NRL!!

The biggest issue for me with the shoulder charge is no-one really seems to know what constitutes a shoulder charge. I've seen games where a hit was straight from the SBW handbook and nothing has happened, and then other times the attacker has run into a defender (who has been backpedalling and braced himself) and they have been charged.

Inconsistency. It just kills everyone.

Gobsmacked at the extent of the inconsistencies.

The match review committee and judiciary processes are a roulette table.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6