Not a bad Draw over the next few weeks...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

TimmyQ

Bencher
All things considered, I'm pretty happy with what we're facing in the short term, particularly as we're not at full strength without Dylan..
Rabbits, Raiders (home) , Titans, Tigers (home), Eels, Knights (home).
If we're going to have a strong year all these games are winnable imo. Definitely an opportunity to get us into the top 4 or at least well entrenched in the 8! Fingers crossed

All things considered, I'm pretty happy with what we're facing in the short term, particularly as we're not at full strength without Dylan..
If we're going to have a strong year all these games are winnable imo. Definitely an opportunity to get us into the top 4 or at least well entrenched in the 8! Fingers crossed
Too right Timmy. But it gets harder after th
Too right Timmy. But it gets harder after that. I predicted 8wins 5 losses up to round 13 and our first bye. I'd be happy with that.

That demolition in extreme heat yesterday is a really good sign for our side and also signals further improvement in Barrett's coaching. It was a performance that mixed heart and smarts.

I'd be disappointed if we don't win all of those home games.

Who would have thought that the Tigpies and Knights would be the toughest sounding of those games after 2 rounds?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10