Non-Manly Games [Round 8, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
S Burgess doesn't look like he is trying and Inglis gone missing as usual

Souffs this season have proven a few things.

* A lot of their go forward was dependent on Issac Luke and his dummy half work.
* They rely way too much on Sam and if he's not performing, neither are the rest of their pack.
* G1 is rarely interested in playing when his team is losing. If Souffs were smashing them a-la 2014 he'd be everywhere trying to grab as much glory as he can. Lose and he goes missing 99% of the time.

Just as I ask if Souffs are doing well or if the Donkeys are off their game.....they score two quick tries right before half time with time enough for a 3rd if they're good enough.

Sam Burgess opened the garage door for them there didn't he.....
The prodigal son is s**t

Souffs this season have proven a few things.

* A lot of their go forward was dependent on Issac Luke and his dummy half work.
* They rely way too much on Sam and if he's not performing, neither are the rest of their pack.
* G1 is rarely interested in playing when his team is losing. If Souffs were smashing them a-la 2014 he'd be everywhere trying to grab as much glory as he can. Lose and he goes missing 99% of the time.
I agree to some extent but I reckon a lot of their old go forward was on the back of playing the ball off the mark and not actually playing the ball

I agree to some extent but I reckon a lot of their old go forward was on the back of playing the ball off the mark and not actually playing the ball

You are correct there, but I'm not actually talking about their play the balls. Issac Luke's running game, plus his ability to get away with forward passes from dummy half was a big factor in their go forward. Players (such as G1) walking forward off the mark started the roll and Luke was good enough to carry it further. Right now neither McInnes nor tonight's hooker give them anywhere near what Luke did.

You are correct there, but I'm not actually talking about their play the balls. Issac Luke's running game, plus his ability to get away with forward passes from dummy half was a big factor in their go forward. Players (such as G1) walking forward off the mark started the roll and Luke was good enough to carry it further. Right now neither McInnes nor tonight's hooker give them anywhere near what Luke did.
Yeah but his running game was based on the defence markers out of position because they were allowed to move off the mark

Horsehead is going to get a warning soon. You can't treat Nein's two golden boys (1nglis and Sam) like that during prime time, even against the Donkeys in their own time slot.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2