Non-Manly Games [Round 6, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Round Six

Thursday, Apr 7 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG

Broncos vs. Dragons Suncorp Stadium (NINE) 7:50pm 7:50pm #NRLBroncosDragons

Friday, Apr 8 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG

Rabbitohs vs. Roosters ANZ Stadium (NINE) 7:50pm 7:50pm #NRLSouthsRoosters

Saturday, Apr 9 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG

Eels vs. Raiders Pirtek Stadium (FOX) 3:00pm 3:00pm #NRLEelsRaiders
Warriors vs. Sea Eagles Mt Smart Stadium (FOX) 5:30pm 7:30pm #NRLWarriorsManly
Panthers vs. Cowboys Pepper Stadium (FOX) 7:30pm 7:30pm #NRLPanthersCowboys

Sunday, Apr 10 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG

Sharks vs. Titans Shark Park (FOX) 2:00pm 2:00pm #NRLSharksTitans
Knights vs. Tigers Hunter Stadium (NINE) 4:00pm 4:00pm #NRLKnightsTigers

Monday, Apr 11 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG

Storm vs. Bulldogs AAMI Park (FOX) 7:00pm 7:00pm #NRLStormBulldogs

So when I wrote my preview on the Dragons in the pre-season, I said that their attack was rubbish, their bench sucked, Kurt Mann to FB was dumb and their halves weren't very cohesive. Then I got shouted at by the people on the site because 'I was wrong and stupid' and the like.

Now the dragons are half way through their sixth game and have scored only 40 points, have a forward pack that gets dominated every game and Kurt Mann has been booted to NSW cup. I feel so smug right now.

Josh McCrone.....that was exactly the same as when Vave kicked last week. A try gone begging.

St Garbage is right, they are clueless.

Gotta give Dugan a plug actually. He's been their best by a mile.

2 games in a row in Qld and St Garbage are 0-2 with a F/A of 0-62.

St Garbage is right, they are clueless.

Gotta give Dugan a plug actually. He's been their best by a mile.

You're right. Never thought I'd say this but seeing Dugan in the sheds after the game with head in hands I actually felt sorry for him.

St Merge just had far too many errors in their game and it looks like they are just not gelling as a team. Widdop had a shocker, terrible kicking game. Dugan went well unfortunately for him the rest of his team went missing.

Got to say also I find the Donkey's very, very boring to watch. Very well drilled but some what predictable and monotonous. They are not explosive by any means but just seem to be getting the basics right, like completing sets, low errors etc etc. Their forwards are quite o.k. and give their halves room to move. Milford is playing well atm and has a decent handle on the game and reads the defence well. I think Hunt is extremely over rated and would crumble behind a soft forward pack. He puts on a half decent kick that looked rehearsed and the commentators loose it for him....wtf.....! Chez ****s all over him......!

Rarely turn the footy off but hate both teams.
Brisbane will be there come the crunch..methodical but effective
Illawarra are just pathetic, dull & still have an arrogant aura from the 50's ...certainly not earned by this batch of imposters!
Not a fan of Roost/stags neither but prefer to see Sth win to see Robinson under the pump & those whining Rooster BS excuse are good comedy entertainment...
Saturday offers great games including Manly/ warriors...had to get better.

giphy.gif

Win big Rabbids and keep the Rorters winless >:)

Oh how I would love for the roosters to start the season 6-0!!

Only twice I have ever wanted Souths to win... One beating the scumdogs in the 2014 GF and now tonight !!

Go the rabbits

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8