Non-Manly Games [Round 2, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The NRL " darlings" getting a big run of penalties tonight, Horsehead doing his masters work to a tee!!

And the Cows have handed the ball back to them so many times I'm starting to lose count.

And there it is AGAIN. Cows fans must be tearing their hair out right now, if Green isn't already.

Look, the Cows have been their own worst enemy so far coughing up more balls than we did last week. But what's the deal with Horsehead? He's reffing them out of it so far.

For all the possession, the Eels should be further in front. If the refs stay out of it and the Cowboys play as good as they can, they should come out roll this Eels team.

And I have to agree with Vossy and Brandy. No way is Foran anywhere near fully fit. Not even close.

So Mark Gasnier thinks it was a high quality half. Just about sums up his skill as a commentator.....
He won't kick anything other than a grubber. They've obviously pushed him out for the home game.

Jennings looks like he's there for a payday only too.

The " fix" has to be reversed by full time, so you can bank on some ineffective penalties on tackle 1 for the Cowgirls once the games in the bag.

2-3 more first up for the Squeals to get them another 12 in front and then along comes the even up.

The NRL are so bloody transparent these days, it ****s me to tears!!

They are used to this horrible humidity and should outlast the Eels.

But the amount of penalties is something that they can't control as most are out of Horsehead's arse :banghead:

Agree with you that Jenko has gone back to his uninvolved Penriff state of mind :cool:

Seriously WTF is going on..........?

Ohhh I get it, Horsehead has a TPA with Forme and so to say thank you......... ..........the worm board have given Horsehead a special game day experience, a blue and gold jersey and a start in first grade tonight.

And have the Cows been paid to throw this game or what?

Unbelievable really.....!

Seriously WTF is going on..........?

Ohhh I get it, Horsehead has a TPA with Forme and so to say thank you......... ..........the worm board have given Horsehead a special game day experience, a blue and gold jersey and a start in first grade tonight.

And have the Cows been paid to throw this game or what?

Unbelievable really.....!

It's all part of the 2016 " grand plan", how could you forget that ?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8