Non-Manly Games [Round 16, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HappilyManly

Journey Man
ROUND SIXTEEN

Thursday, July 4 Stadium (Network) EST Local Hashtag
Dragons v Storm WIN Stadium (Nine/Fox) 7.50pm 7.50pm #NRLDragonsStorm

Friday, July 5 Stadium (Network) EST Local Hashtag
Wests Tigers v Roosters Western Sydney Stadium (Nine/Fox) 7.55pm 7.55pm #NRLTigersRoosters

Saturday, July 6 Stadium (Network) EST Local Hashtag
Knights v Warriors McDonald Jones Stadium (Fox) 7.35pm 7.35pm #NRLKnightsWarriors

Sunday, July 7 Stadium (Network) EST Local Hashtag
Sharks v Broncos Shark Park (Nine/Fox) 4.05pm 4.05pm #NRLSharksBroncos

Byes Bulldogs, Cowboys, Eels, Panthers, Rabbitohs, Raiders, Sea Eagles, Titans

Illawarra should have been a good chance to beat the SOO-hit Storm but it too will be missing a number of key players. Storm to win.
Knights have also been re-shuffled due to SOO which brings the Worriers into contention. Worriers to win.
Easts haven't been hit as hard by SOO as normal and should beat the Tugers.
Cronulla should be way too strong for the Donkeys. It's so good to see Brisbane struggling, and I hope its fall from prominence continues. If it finishes in the bottom few this season who thinks that Channel Nein will note the dismal performances and abandon Brisbane from free-to-air in 2020? No, neither do I.

Dragons
Roosters
Knights
Sharks
For me. Let's see how we go. Not that I care, hope they smash each other

Storm
Roosters
Knights*
Sharks

*Knights without Klemmer, Ponga, Pearce & Saifiti vs Warriors away is a tough one to pick. Warriors usually struggle to win playing away but every so often they decide to turn up to throw everyones tipping awry.

I reckon all bar the Donkeys game is a coin toss.

Bloody hard to pick during SOO bye weekends with all the best players out.

Storm
Roosters
Knights*
Sharks

*Knights without Klemmer, Ponga, Pearce & Saifiti vs Warriors away is a tough one to pick. Warriors usually struggle to win playing away but every so often they decide to turn up to throw everyones tipping awry.
If the Worriers can't win against a Newcastle team with their four best players out then there is something seriously wrong with this club, which should be one of the strongest in the NRL.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11