No Tommy and Saab

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Why do I feel weirdly less disappointed about Trbos latest injury?

He has been fleecing us fans all year with his hidden injuries and lacklustre performance at high pay. I’d rather he was out if not fully fit. Apparently out for 7 weeks with the grade 3 hammy
I think many share your vibe, as we have come to expect this trend and I feel he has been holding back a bit in most games, due to a tweak which gave way tonight.
This team went from the quickest in the NRL early season and wind up with centres Lawton and Burbo tonight 😅😅

And it feels like Saab has been practicing the corner put down and missing the crashmat…every…single…time.

Why does every other winger roll on the put down but this guy lands on the point of his shoulder
The Trollhatten Kid* ‘crossed himself’ on the way out onto the field at the start of the game.

He might need a new imaginary friend in the sky.

*The home of SAAB’s defunct automobile division

The worse thing is, every year we make a sequel with the same ending.
After retiring the Barrett and Hasler franchises, we’re now into production of ‘Anthony Adverse 2: the Clueless Years’.

IMG_9723.jpeg

Why do I feel weirdly less disappointed about Trbos latest injury?

He has been fleecing us fans all year with his hidden injuries and lacklustre performance at high pay. I’d rather he was out if not fully fit. Apparently out for 7 weeks with the grade 3 hammy
If he had been selected for origin games, seven weeks looks like 4 games, one of them backing up after an origin game.

Broncos, storm, panthers (who thought that was a good idea?), dragons.

Yeh short in the backrow also, Mestrov and company have had a extend period of time to get some more players in the 30.
Not only that, we need to go hard for this young Tulagi from the squeels with Tom uncertainty with injuries. He is young and has a bright and long future ahead of him. Isnt this the kid that steam rolled Tom and we have to stop buying refurbished players, they dont come with a warranty lol

Welp unless the injuries to Turbo and Saab are relatively minor I think we can kiss this year goodbye. Another promising start shot to pieces by injuries.
We were shot before their injuries ... lets hope losing DCE for origin allows Humphries or Arthur to come in and show some direct playing

If he had been selected for origin games, seven weeks looks like 4 games, one of them backing up after an origin game.

Broncos, storm, panthers (who thought that was a good idea?), dragons.
The only points we get in the next 5 rounds is for the Bye

Not only that, we need to go hard for this young Tulagi from the squeels with Tom uncertainty with injuries. He is young and has a bright and long future ahead of him. Isnt this the kid that steam rolled Tom and we have to stop buying refurbished players, they dont come with a warranty lol
Tom is nearly ready for medical retirement. He is wasting our money. IMO he will never be what he was again.

If Parker gets a run in first grade we are in trouble, he is struggling in NSW cup let alone have the form to be picked.

The one player to have been consistent with good form in NSW cup has been young Hoppa..
Young Hoppa appears to be a player with a great future, but with his slight frame, the Broncos would eat him alive. He needs to put on a few kgs before he be given a crack at first grade.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11