No passion, zero f*cks given

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

silver

Reserve Grader
I can handle a loss, but when I see no passion, disappointment or frustration when tries are conceded I have a problem. Besides DCE yelling ‘f*ck’ after the 8th try was posted, no player looked upset or p’d off. This team lacks passion and pride.
Anyone know who our defensive coach is?

I can handle a loss, but when I see no passion, disappointment or frustration when tries are conceded I have a problem. Besides DCE yelling ‘f*ck’ after the 8th try was posted, no player looked upset or p’d off. This team lacks passion and pride.
its the cattle. we dont have enough good players. pure and simple. they can put on 110% effort but to no avail. c'mon, cant you see it? salary cap is skewed.

We have a defensive coach........ hmm, wouldn’t have guessed . Wonder what their KPIs look like

Thats what happens when you have 3 overpaid players then the rest just picking up their basic paychecks week to week...no pride at all
Dce should be on no more than 750k per season
Jake should be round the 700k per season mark
Tom if he never gets major injuries no more than 1 million
Just there we would be saving upwards of 700k a season enabling us to have a more balanced and competitive side
We are not the storm nor are we lucky enough to have bellemy
This is never going to work

From what I saw Late last year and now in round 1 Des has lost the dressing room and once that happens it’s very hard to come back from that.

Des is still living in 2004-2011 the game has changed you need to move the ball and be creative. Unfortunately Des hasn’t been able to adapt to the rule changes and the other teams have.

It’s harsh but if we don’t improve Hasler should get sacked by round 20 and we should sign someone who can adapt to the rule change like the Walker brothers or even Flanagan.

How good is driving 3 and a half hours to watch a disgraceful, insipid and gutless performance. Zero pride zero passion.

There is absolutely no way our coaching staff can stay in place due to the "defensive" structure we have in place. To start there isn't the slightest bit of sting in tackles. Paseka and Davey were the only 2 players who attempted to inflict damage in defence. We appear to be coached to jumper and arm grab.Then the compressed line with 15m between wingers and touchline. The chooks just set up on a 45 degree angle and owned us. Sirro and jetski are the 2 most useless backrowers I have seen play live in our colours. Neither should play another game for us.

Hasler should walk now and I hate to say it but Zorbas spoon comments are spot on. I am not being pessimistic just realistic. Hasler is past it his selections are crap, his use of the bench a joke and he doesn't have a game plan. He can take Garrick, croker, jetski, sirro, Parker, walker, funa, marty and Boyle with him. Hasler playing 1 trial game, he thinks he is clever tbh he is an idiot the mad scientist is just senile.

Last year was horrific, what I saw live last night was worse. I have had enough of these clowns listed above lowering our colours. Get rid of them play our youth at least they will have a go.

Bring in the Walker brothers and save our souls.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8