1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nice Change

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by anthonyb1965, Nov 16, 2011.

1. anthonyb1965

anthonyb1965 GO Manly Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Canberra
    Ratings:
    +504 / 15
    Touch wood...................

That we are finally off the "prime" sport page and all the crap has ended!

To actually lay back and dream of "back to back 2012" instead of having to think "oh no" is nearly a business as usual situation!!

Lastly, how good is to see our superstars smashing it in England!! Choc is Choc but how good is DCE going to be in a few years let alone our big guy, T-REX!!

2012 MWSE Back to Back Premiers

2. Mals

Mals Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Pennant Hills
    Ratings:
    +1,480 / 35
    For sure Anthony, i was getting sick of friends & work colleagues emailing the latest Manly dirt stories!

Should be a cracking 4 Nations final this weekend, the Manly boys will be instrumental in the Kangaroos getting back the trophy.

• Like Like x 1
  3. the mauler

the mauler Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,653 / 25
    I posted on here very early in the year that DCE reminds me of a young Joey Johns, and was told to settle down. But after the year DCE has had I'm happy to stick with my prediction.

Everything about him from his build to his style of play is Joey all over. Can't wait to see this kid develop over the next few years. He could be anything!

4. globaleagle

globaleagle Où est mon chapeau Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +7,796 / 58
    Settle down mauler :D

ahhh i got nothing.

forums are supposed to be where we can make up our own good news when there isn't any, so who wants ice cream?

5. Brookie4eva

Brookie4eva Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +175 / 1
    “My advice to you is not to inquire why or whither, but just enjoy the ice cream while it's on your plate”

Thornton Wilder (American writer of innovative plays and novels, 1897-1975)

Just thought I'd throw that one in for consideration.