Next years team is BIG

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Stewy
Tafua
Matai
Killer
Hiku
Mateo
?
Jake T
Ballin
Burgess
BJ
Myles
Buhrer

Starling
Sao
Horo
Lui

Taufua to the forwards from what I hear, and the size of him.
That allows Gutho and Tommy T a better shot.

If the interchange gets reduced you want mobile forwards

1.Stewart, 2.Tafua, 3.Hiku, 4.Matai, 5.Gutherson, 6.Lyon, 7.?-?
8.Trbojevic 9.Ballin 10.Myles 11.Leary 12.Horo 13.Burher
14.Hodges / Mateo 15.Lui / Symonds 16.Starling / Lawrence 17.Sao / Burgess
18.Trbojevic / Williame 19.Sene Lefao / (Halfback or Five/Eight)

We would have to resign Lui, Horo and Sao should all stay if we make an offer.
Sign a half for depth Isaac John even Jack Littlejohn can be decent fill ins. Next year there is a host of young halves of contract Bird, Milford, Mbye, Keary, Taylor, Hastings future 5/8's.
Our biggest challenge now is signing a genuine starting NRL halfback or keeping one anyway.

True, Leary/symonds would step into that spot if thats the case

Maybe we can give Addison a run there to keep the +100kg guys going

If we can get Lussick back i think we would have enough youth to set our forward pack up for the next 3 years at least. The consistency would go along way to setting us up for another premiership.

something like...

8. Trbojevic
9. Ballin (Hodges after his retirement)
10. Lussick
11. Buhrer (Over to the left side if Horo is let go)
12. Myles (Up the middle ala Watmough replacement)
13. Leary (big metres on the right hand side)

Then you have Sao, Demetriou, Sene-Lefao, Symonds, Lui, starling as back up.

Besides Buhrer and Myles and Ballin who will be leaders, all of those young forwards are continually improving and could go on to be anything.

I'm excited for the next couple of years. Where going to have some new Manly legends to cheer on very soon. What do you guys think about that pack?

Buhrer at this point needs to get back on the paddock and have a solid, injury free year. Whether or not that is possible anymore... Time will tell.

If we can get Lussick back i think we would have enough youth to set our forward pack up for the next 3 years at least. The consistency would go along way to setting us up for another premiership.

something like...

8. Trbojevic
9. Ballin (Hodges after his retirement)
10. Lussick
11. Buhrer (Over to the left side if Horo is let go)
12. Myles (Up the middle ala Watmough replacement)
13. Leary (big metres on the right hand side)

Then you have Sao, Demetriou, Sene-Lefao, Symonds, Lui, starling as back up.

Besides Buhrer and Myles and Ballin who will be leaders, all of those young forwards are continually improving and could go on to be anything.

I'm excited for the next couple of years. Where going to have some new Manly legends to cheer on very soon. What do you guys think about that pack?
Is Don!

Buhrer at this point needs to get back on the paddock and have a solid, injury free year. Whether or not that is possible anymore... Time will tell.

Very difficult after two knee operations, to be honest (and much like Snake) they are never the same as they were before.

Doesn't mean he can't be a good handy forward, but sadly we "may" have seen the best of him.

Lussick would be in NSW cup waiting for injury, gives away too many penalties.

Of course that is when everyone is fit which would be rare

Yeah bloody shame but two knee reconstructions is tough.

Definitely not ideal. I don't know if it's reassuring that it was his other knee he did this time but with how good surgery is these days in theory a reconstructed knee should be stronger than before. Even after Kosef's early knee injuries we got 5 great years out of him. It would be great if we got 5 more out of Jamie.

I dont buy this ''seen the best of him'' Jamie Buhrer talk. Please. He is only 25 years old. He will be in the prime of his career over the next few years, regardless of 2 knee op's

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8