Next week Dragons (Pre-Game Discussion)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

grassy

Bencher
Well,after watching us against the roosters I will say we can win this game and hope that we come through with no injuries.We have the heart which I am certain of and we are back at Brookie for this one.A lot off our players are stepping up and earning their money and we certainly have promise for the finals even this early in the season.From what I know so far,the Dragons are basically on par with us and not much in the two teams according to the ladder.If we loose this game it would not bother me but it would be good to get the win.Go Manly.

If we are seriously thinking we are contenders this year then the Dragons shouldn't be a problem. I don't see them being a top 8 quality side
Yeah but that's what most people thought about us! I think the Dragons have some serious momentum, on the back of a very strong pack. Half-back is their Achilles heal, but they've worked around that so far.

I will watch he dragons on Sunday if I get home in time.I do know one thing for sure and that is we are playing great footy and I can see our side being a great threat this year and before long we will be out from under the radar and our side will have to handle that from week to week.If I were our coach I would be telling the players to keep our heads in the right space at this time in the comp.Its still early.

Yeah but that's what most people thought about us! I think the Dragons have some serious momentum, on the back of a very strong pack. Half-back is their Achilles heal, but they've worked around that so far.
Spot on. I laughed so hard when they bought Mc Crone. But he's playing better than he ever did at the Raiders....which is not saying a lot, but they are officially third on the ladder going into this round so they deserve some respect. Should bring the crowd back to Brookie (I refuse to say the L word, no matter how much money they poured in!)

Another tough one.

But another we can win. Funny I feel there no games now we cant we cant win.
Yep, the roosters game was the game that told us a hell of a lot about our side and where we are at as far as effort goes and it's a hell of a lot more than last year.Trent has been very patient and it seems to me things have been thought through followed by some patience to get us this far.I thought it would take another year but I guess I thought wrong.We are dead set back.

If the dragons win against tigpies, we are effectively playing to take 4th spot. I know its only early days in the season, but being in the top 4 must give the team good confidence.

Well,after watching us against the roosters I will say we can win this game and hope that we come through with no injuries.We have the heart which I am certain of and we are back at Brookie for this one.A lot off our players are stepping up and earning their money and we certainly have promise for the finals even this early in the season.From what I know so far,the Dragons are basically on par with us and not much in the two teams according to the ladder.If we loose this game it would not bother me but it would be good to get the win.Go Manly.
We may LOSE against st merge, but only if DCE's boot laces come LOOSE. @:)

@HappilyManly 100 percent. This is an absolute danger game and looms as a test of our ruthlessness. This is a game we should win based on our performances, but should doesn't guarantee 2 points.

The last 3 weeks have shown us we are a genuine top 8 team. Next week I believe shows us whether or not we are a top 4 team and hence premiership material. The good teams (including us in the golden era) keep accumulating points over the so called lesser teams and don't let up.

The challenge for Manly is to respect their opposition for each match.

Many a game Manly have come off without the points because they assumed that they were playing lesser Teams.:cool:

Danger game mentally :wait:

3pm at Brookie - nothing better :clap:

Plus now that we have won three in a row including two top sides other teams will take us more seriously ... the games are not going to get easier

Last night's win was due to Manly staying focused :handok:

So hopefully we are maturing in the mental aspects as well as the physical:nerd:

All looking good :nod:

@HappilyManly 100 percent. This is an absolute danger game and looms as a test of our ruthlessness. This is a game we should win based on our performances, but should doesn't guarantee 2 points.

The last 3 weeks have shown us we are a genuine top 8 team. Next week I believe shows us whether or not we are a top 4 team and hence premiership material. The good teams (including us in the golden era) keep accumulating points over the so called lesser teams and don't let up.

but Paul Kent said we could not make the 8 .... are you saying he could possibly be wrong!? .. :think:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8