1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News: Wilson's shattered glass house

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Rusty, May 18, 2011.

1. Rusty

Rusty Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    This whole facade was thoroughly de-bunked in Brett Stewart’s court case last year.  In her opinion piece Wilson describes Manly supporters as “insular and hateful”.  Call us what you will but at least the Manly supporters site, Silvertails, had the decency to send one of their own to each and every minute of the two week court case so they could be appraised of the full picture (unlike those of Wilson’s ilk who vent their hateful ignorance on the general public of Western Sydney).

Read the full article

2. Utility Player

Utility Player Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +456 / 4
    Great article we should try and get the author to post here.

3. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    Wilson = zero credibility on this issue. Actually zero credibility, full stop.

Good article.

4. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    Not enough room for two rampant egos.

5. MK Eagle

MK Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +247 / 0
    This article is a must read - based on the FACTS & i must confess -after reading her article i was very suprised at how rude & ignorant her story was - well now i know why.........this is a boulder in a glass house - to say how i really feel would be legally testing & theres already someone doing plenty of that!!

6. tulley

tulley Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Very well said, and hits the target with both barrels.

7. King

King Active Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 3
    Excellent article, well written.