1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News: We need to get ruthless - Des Hasler

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by DVS Matt, Apr 20, 2009.

1. DVS Matt

DVS Matt Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    <div id="article-body" class="article-body rank2"><span class="story-summary-bold">THE Manly juggernaut is gathering steam, but coach Des Hasler says his premiers lack a ruthless mentality. </span>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/Sea-Eagles/we-need-to-get-ruthless-des-hasler.html">Read the full article</a>

2. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    Have to agree with Des.  We're playing better each week  but not nearly good enough to trouble the front runners.  There's the talent in the team and with a few more wins the boys will get really going.  The second half of the Souths game was not good, but the first half showed the way.  .

3. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    dont you mean it's Orfords fault DSM5?

4. DSM5

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    Dan, I just call it as I see it, and I've just watched the game again.  You should read more posts.  I told Kiwi I'd not comment on individual's talents, or lack thereof, until a few more rounds.  Others can swoon over individuals but I won't. 

5. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    LOL you are off the hook mate, all evidence of that discussion has now disappeared from the forum

6. DSM5

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    I noticed that Kiwi, along with all that near racist rubbish. 

7. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    it wasn't deleted by us something went awry on the host and they are investigating. We lost some news data too